Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Float tube website

Default Float tube website

Does anyone here know if there is a float tube website or Facebook page or even a club here in Southern California primarily for freshwater 'tubing? There is the "Float Tube Fishing Forum" that I am a member of and it's very nice, but 98% of the reports and topics are about saltwater float tubing. Most members live in Orange County and are close to the harbors and ocean. I'd like to see more reports and technique for all our SoCal lakes.

Default Float tube fishing forum

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Does anyone here know if there is a float tube website or Facebook page or even a club here in Southern California primarily for freshwater 'tubing? There is the "Float Tube Fishing Forum" that I am a member of and it's very nice, but 98% of the reports and topics are about saltwater float tubing. Most members live in Orange County and are close to the harbors and ocean. I'd like to see more reports and technique for all our SoCal lakes.
    Float tube fishing forum

youronecastshort.. You didn't read read my post...

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    youronecastshort.. You didn't read read my post...
    I did its the only one out there I was part of it myself most of us freshwater guys abandoned ship maybe try and start your Own page and see what you attract

there is "big belly boat bass'n" more freshwater bass, but not just socal its everywhere