Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: (Speakers corner) Even a glass of water can beat Trump in 2020!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default (Speakers corner) Even a glass of water can beat Trump in 2020!

I just saw the latest polls and all 4 of the top Democratic candidates have a DD leads over Trump! Even Kamella Harris is 10 points a head of Trump! Can you blame the American people of finally getting sick and tired of Trump? (besides the hard core Zealots) In just the last week, he did or proposed things that are so dumb, even a 10 year old wouldn't do it!

1. Proposed setting off Nuclear weapons inside a Hurricane to divert their path away from the United States! He couldn't give a damn when a Hurricane hit Puerto Rico 2 years ago! But when the latest one is on a direct path to hit his Golf course Mar-a-Lago! He is willing to set off Nuclear bombs to try to change it's course to protect his Golf course! He sort of just forgot or doesn't care that Radio Activity will be blown with 100 miles an hour wind some where. But as long as his Golf course is saved, I guess that is a price he's willing to pay!

2. Repealing regulations that release Methane gas into the atmosphere! The Amazon rain forest is burning! (which produces tons of oxygen for all of us to breath) Then Trump wants to release more Methane gas into the atmosphere, which is 80 times worse in trapping heat then other gases! Even the big Gas company's don't want him to do it! Your 10 year old wouldn't do it either. But along comes Trump with the attitude, If Obama did it, "I'll wreck it!"

3. To speed up building his border wall. He told his aids to break the law if you have too! (I'll pardon you later) We are taught in school, that no one is above the Law! According to Trump, the President can pardon anyone for a Federal crime. So go ahead and break the law, I've got your back! If a 10 year wrote that as an answer in Social Study's class. The teacher would Flunk him or her!

4. Trump without any fan fare announced, he is deporting all children who came to the United States for Life savings procedures! That's just plain CRUEL, he's sending children home to DIE!!! I'd like to think we teach our 10 year old children, to be kind to animals and people that are less fortunate then you are. (especially if their sick!) Trump just doesn't care!

This all happened just this week, plus many other things that would be scandals in any other Presidency!

With this all going on, on a weekly basis. Can you see why, "even a Glass of water" can now beat Donald Trump in 2020?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-30-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Well put, Eric. The guy is going bonkers. A donut ought to be able to beat him. Perhaps he should go to Mar-A-Lago and try to blow the hurricane away with the hot air emanating from his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Well put, Eric. The guy is going bonkers. A donut ought to be able to beat him. Perhaps he should go to Mar-A-Lago and try to blow the hurricane away with the hot air emanating from his mouth.
    A doughnut? Is the doughnut glazed like joe Biden’s thoughts? This guy can’t even remember what happened yesterday and you want him to be pres. Please.

No, Chucky, more like the glazed thought processes of Trump. I don't want Biden to be the president, unless he wins the primaries. Several of the other candidates are much better. But you probably want Biden to be Trump's opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    A doughnut? Is the doughnut glazed like joe Biden’s thoughts? This guy can’t even remember what happened yesterday and you want him to be pres. Please.
    You do realize even Joe Biden with all his problems is still 500% better then Trump! If you want me to start a thread and add to it on a daily basis of all the the real stupid thing Trump does. You would be shocked!!!!! Because I know you don't listen to the Real News! Trump alleged Fake News because the truth makes him look like an Idiot on an daily basis!

More importantly, I wonder if Dorian has touched down in Alabama yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    More importantly, I wonder if Dorian has touched down in Alabama yet.
    Asinine. Hoping for harm to others.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I just saw the latest polls and all 4 of the top Democratic candidates have a DD leads over Trump! Even Kamella Harris is 10 points a head of Trump! Can you blame the American people of finally getting sick and tired of Trump? (besides the hard core Zealots) In just the last week, he did or proposed things that are so dumb, even a 10 year old wouldn't do it!

1. Proposed setting off Nuclear weapons inside a Hurricane to divert their path away from the United States! He couldn't give a damn when a Hurricane hit Puerto Rico 2 years ago! But when the latest one is on a direct path to hit his Golf course Mar-a-Lago! He is willing to set off Nuclear bombs to try to change it's course to protect his Golf course! He sort of just forgot or doesn't care that Radio Activity will be blown with 100 miles an hour wind some where. But as long as his Golf course is saved, I guess that is a price he's willing to pay!

2. Repealing regulations that release Methane gas into the atmosphere! The Amazon rain forest is burning! (which produces tons of oxygen for all of us to breath) Then Trump wants to release more Methane gas into the atmosphere, which is 80 times worse in trapping heat then other gases! Even the big Gas company's don't want him to do it! Your 10 year old wouldn't do it either. But along comes Trump with the attitude, If Obama did it, "I'll wreck it!"

3. To speed up building his border wall. He told his aids to break the law if you have too! (I'll pardon you later) We are taught in school, that no one is above the Law! According to Trump, the President can pardon anyone for a Federal crime. So go ahead and break the law, I've got your back! If a 10 year wrote that as an answer in Social Study's class. The teacher would Flunk him or her!

4. Trump without any fan fare announced, he is deporting all children who came to the United States for Life savings procedures! That's just plain CRUEL, he's sending children home to DIE!!! I'd like to think we teach our 10 year old children, to be kind to animals and people that are less fortunate then you are. (especially if their sick!) Trump just doesn't care!

This all happened just this week, plus many other things that would be scandals in any other Presidency!

With this all going on, on a weekly basis. Can you see why, "even a Glass of water" can now beat Donald Trump in 2020?
    Response to you crazy libs:
    Is the glass of water half empty or half full?
    #1 setting off a bomb was proposed years before trump took office. Do your self a favor and look it up
    #2 omg the

Amazon is on fire we are all gonna die
    #3 are you against a wall? And still want medical insurance for eveybody? Why don’t we insure the whole world then?
    #4 see Medicare for all.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Response to you crazy libs:
    Is the glass of water half empty or half full?
    #1 setting off a bomb was proposed years before trump took office. Do your self a favor and look it up
    #2 omg the

Amazon is on fire we are all gonna die
    #3 are you against a wall? And still want medical insurance for eveybody? Why don’t we insure the whole world then?
    #4 see Medicare for all.
    If setting off an A bomb was proposed years ago, didn't Trump get the memo on why it was thrown out as an bad idea? No Trump didn't get the memo and you want to know why??? Because he doesn't Read!!!!!!! Look that up and you will know it's true! Lol

CHUCKY, don't be a Trump and Read! The Amazon Rain Forest is the largest producer of Oxygen on planet Earth! So Yea, losing 20% of all the oxygen on the planet is a big deal!

Let's talk about the Wall!

First of all, if you tried to build a solid wall for hundreds of miles. You would be in court for years having fights over Eminent Domain!

Do you really think every one is Stupid and would gladly turn over their land for a Wall that wouldn't work any way? Their is so many other way's to gain access to this country that a Wall wouldn't stop!

I'm for Border security! Not an 2,000 mile continuous wall though!

Insurance for everybody? No! Access to affordable insurance for everybody Yes!

You do realize CHUCKY, the Trump tax increase went into effect Sept 1, 2019 It's the Tariffs on your consumer goods and it's estimate to cost an additional $1,000 a year! You just lost the crumbs they gave you in Trumps Income tax cut! In another 5-6 years your going to lose that too and you are going to be an bigger loser! Remember Trump tax cut's for Millionaires and Billionaires are forever, but not for you bunky! Yours goes away in a few years.

Remember what the great Dave Chappel said about dumb white people. The Rich dudes get you fighting among yourselves over Social issues like Abortion and Immigration. While your not paying any attention, they sneak out the Back Door with all the money! That's going to be Trump's legislative legacy! A Tax cut for Corporations and Billionaires! This would not have been made possible without your support CHUCKY! I hope your proud of yourself! You made Rich people Richer and yourself poorer!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-04-2019 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If setting off an A bomb was proposed years ago, didn't Trump get the memo on why it was thrown out as an bad idea? No Trump didn't get the memo and you want to know why??? Because he doesn't Read!!!!!!! Look that up and you will know it's true! Lol

CHUCKY, don't be a Trump and Read! The Amazon Rain Forest is the largest producer of Oxygen on planet Earth! So Yea, losing 20% of all the oxygen on the planet is a big deal!

Let's talk about the Wall!

First of all, if you tried to build a solid wall for hundreds of miles. You would be in court for years having fights over Eminent Domain!

Do you really think every one is Stupid and would gladly turn over their land for a Wall that wouldn't work any way? Their is so many other way's to gain access to this country that a Wall wouldn't stop!

I'm for Border security! Not an 2,000 mile continuous wall though!

Insurance for everybody? No! Access to affordable insurance for everybody Yes!

You do realize CHUCKY, the Trump tax increase went into effect Sept 1, 2019 It's the Tariffs on your consumer goods and it's estimate to cost an additional $1,000 a year! You just lost the crumbs they gave you in Trumps Income tax cut! In another 5-6 years your going to lose that too and you are going to be an bigger loser! Remember Trump tax cut's for Millionaires and Billionaires are forever, but not for you bunky! Yours goes away in a few years.

Remember what the great Dave Chappel said about dumb white people. The Rich dudes get you fighting among yourselves over Social issues like Abortion and Immigration. While your not paying any attention, they sneak out the Back Door with all the money! That's going to be Trump's legislative legacy! A Tax cut for Corporations and Billionaires! This would not have been made possible without your support CHUCKY! I hope your proud of yourself! You made Rich people Richer and yourself poorer!
    Bombing the hurricane was asked about and proposed he was trying everything to stop it. He doesn’t read. Doesn’t have to if he does t want. So what.
    The Amazon rain forest burns every year and will continue to do so.

The wall will work with increased surveillance and other things. Obviously it’s not gonna cover the whole distance. But it would have choking points where they could stop illegal crossings easier.
    China will give in they have been ripping us off for to long. Trump is the only one with the balls to do something. Healthcare will never be cheap. You want the government to run you’re health insurance? when they can’t run the country. That makes sense.
    Quoting a comedian? Good one