Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: (Speakers corner) Even a glass of water can beat Trump in 2020!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default (Speakers corner) Even a glass of water can beat Trump in 2020!

I just saw the latest polls and all 4 of the top Democratic candidates have a DD leads over Trump! Even Kamella Harris is 10 points a head of Trump! Can you blame the American people of finally getting sick and tired of Trump? (besides the hard core Zealots) In just the last week, he did or proposed things that are so dumb, even a 10 year old wouldn't do it!

1. Proposed setting off Nuclear weapons inside a Hurricane to divert their path away from the United States! He couldn't give a damn when a Hurricane hit Puerto Rico 2 years ago! But when the latest one is on a direct path to hit his Golf course Mar-a-Lago! He is willing to set off Nuclear bombs to try to change it's course to protect his Golf course! He sort of just forgot or doesn't care that Radio Activity will be blown with 100 miles an hour wind some where. But as long as his Golf course is saved, I guess that is a price he's willing to pay!

2. Repealing regulations that release Methane gas into the atmosphere! The Amazon rain forest is burning! (which produces tons of oxygen for all of us to breath) Then Trump wants to release more Methane gas into the atmosphere, which is 80 times worse in trapping heat then other gases! Even the big Gas company's don't want him to do it! Your 10 year old wouldn't do it either. But along comes Trump with the attitude, If Obama did it, "I'll wreck it!"

3. To speed up building his border wall. He told his aids to break the law if you have too! (I'll pardon you later) We are taught in school, that no one is above the Law! According to Trump, the President can pardon anyone for a Federal crime. So go ahead and break the law, I've got your back! If a 10 year wrote that as an answer in Social Study's class. The teacher would Flunk him or her!

4. Trump without any fan fare announced, he is deporting all children who came to the United States for Life savings procedures! That's just plain CRUEL, he's sending children home to DIE!!! I'd like to think we teach our 10 year old children, to be kind to animals and people that are less fortunate then you are. (especially if their sick!) Trump just doesn't care!

This all happened just this week, plus many other things that would be scandals in any other Presidency!

With this all going on, on a weekly basis. Can you see why, "even a Glass of water" can now beat Donald Trump in 2020?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-30-2019 at 12:19 PM.