Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: swimbaits for sale or make offer on lot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default swimbaits for sale or make offer on lot

whats up guys.. once again its been a while.. have had a second daughter since last time i was on so ive been pretty busy lol.. anyway.. the company i work for has been changing ownerships which has messed up my pay roll for the past 2 months.. selling what i can to pay some bills till i get my back pay.. so i got some baits up for grabs.. if local i may be willing to part with a swimbait rod and reel setup if someone is interested... but here are the baits for sale... all baits are brand new.. bought them all when got the boat to stock it up.. if anything the baits got tossed out once to see how they swim..

matlures blue gill- 80
    custom blue gill--80
    7" bullshad--45
    bullgill--- 45
    avk customs shad---40
    FOM sixZero shad 55

i also have some bbz 6 and 8" and a injected 6 or 7" punker.. if you buy the whole lot ill listed above, toss in some random baits for free

i will ship or local pick up is fine to.. located in the woodcrest area of riverside

NOTE: the 6 and 8" bull shad have sold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190820_123443.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	52196  
    Last edited by matt duarte; 08-22-2019 at 03:16 PM.