Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I started a thread about Baltimore and what a dump it is. Then you guys switched it around. If you want to continue spinning things around then start you’re own thread.
    You just got Trumped! That's how this whole thing got started. Trump shot his mouth off and he came off as a Big time racist! He then deflected to Baltimore about what a bad place it is. (hoping we would forget about him shooting his mouth off, confirming he's a racist!)

Now you know how the Fake News feels in dealing with Trump! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You just got Trumped! That's how this whole thing got started. Trump shot his mouth off and he came off as a Big time racist! He then deflected to Baltimore about what a bad place it is. (hoping we would forget about him shooting his mouth off, confirming he's a racist!)

Now you know how the Fake News feels in dealing with Trump! Lol
    Start your own thread. This one is about Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Start your own thread. This one is about Baltimore.
    Is their any interest on me doing a thread on the Trump Tariffs?

Here is one Steelhead might like. (I know he reads Yahoo News) Trump saying Love it or leave it America.

Some Americans are starting to think and plan in that direction! That is too leave America because of the Mass Shootings and Trump doing all these terrible things to America!

How about Trump willing to "ABUSE LITTLE MIGRANT CHILDREN" to fire up his base! (I think their is a special place in Hell for people like that!)

I'm all ears, I can write about anything! Lol Just tell me what you want to talk about? Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-12-2019 at 03:01 PM.

This thread is about Baltimore because Republicans would rather not talk about all the more important problems they are having. It's just a misdirection to distract people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12