Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore.

Default Baltimore.

President calling it as he sees it again. Yeah it’s a dump under years of democrat control. Where did the federal money go ?

Now let's review.

Kentucky, West Virginia, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Alaska, Oklahoma, Texas.

Aren't a lot of these states Republican?

And I see they let Chucky out. A village is missing its idiot.

You know this whole Baltimore thing is because people are trying to deflect from the fact the President is a racist!

Now before someone say's, "no he isn't!!!" (you only said that because you're Liberal) The polls just came out after the President shot his mouth off last week.

A majority of the country now (that included Democrats, Republicans and Independents) all say he's a racist!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-02-2019 at 05:47 PM.

But but but...…..New Mexico is a blue state! So there.

I have been to all of those states, and they are no utopia to say the least. They are more like places to see how poor people get by, or try to. Meanwhile, Trump, the NRA and Republican legislators have blood on their hands -- a lot of blood, and some of it is hate crime blood.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 08-04-2019 at 11:13 PM.

I think that red state- blue state map is out of date, by the way, but there should be more changes in it next year, with several more states turning blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Meanwhile, Trump, the NRA and Republican legislators have blood on their hands -- a lot of blood, and some of it is hate crime blood.
    You read the manifesto?

I didn't know if it was a manifesto or a transcript from Fox News.

I read excerpts from it in news articles. Apparently, the shooter is a huge fan of Trump's giant border wall, and fears Mexican Democrats taking over Texas.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 08-05-2019 at 03:34 PM.

I read excerpts from it in news articles. Apparently, the shooter is a huge fan of Trump's giant border wall, and fears Mexican Democrats taking over Texas.
    https://youtu.be/TGCfvWqaHnU

Last edited by Natural Lefty; 08-07-2019 at 05:48 PM.

I started a thread about Baltimore and what a dump it is. Then you guys switched it around. If you want to continue spinning things around then start you’re own thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast