Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Cuyamca Help

Default Lake Cuyamca Help

Planning a trip down to lake cuyamaca. Hoping to pick up bluegill or crappie of decent size for my son to enjoy the fishing. Recently introduced him to fishing and he had a blast catching catfish. Recent trips to Perris have been skunk-ville.

I've never been there so if anyone has been on the lake recently and have pointers towards finding the BG or crappie from shore appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. If you know how to correct my typo in thread title let me know too.
    Last edited by Midwest; 07-25-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest View Post
    Planning a trip down to lake cuyamaca. Hoping to pick up bluegill or crappie of decent size for my son to enjoy the fishing. Recently introduced him to fishing and he had a blast catching catfish. Recent trips to Perris have been skunk-ville.

I've never been there so if anyone has been on the lake recently and have pointers towards finding the BG or crappie from shore appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. If you know how to correct my typo in thread title let me know too.
    It's been awhile but on the courtesy dock to the left of the main dock was a good place to fish around for Crappie. It's stocked with trout year round, so don't forget the trout gear.