Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Mueller report

Default Mueller report

What happened? Nothing sandwich is what.

You're WRONG!! They got him dead to rights, watch this video and make some popcorn must watch TV. Snicker. Snicker. May I present the modern day 4 Stooges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l9U77zVh5g

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    What happened? Nothing sandwich is what.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You're WRONG!! They got him dead to rights, watch this video and make some popcorn must watch TV. Snicker. Snicker. May I present the modern day 4 Stooges.

The video sums it up. TRUMP 2020

I wasn't going to start anything political because the Republicans have turned into a laughing stock! They have done so many stupid things lately, I didn't feel like kicking them when they were down!

However, since other's brought up the hearings that's fair game for me to comment on!

First of all the AG has gone crazy! He believes instead of having 3 co-equal parts of government, the Executive branch is all powerful and Trumps the other 2 branch's of government! This is exactly what the founding fathers never wanted! So remember when the report came out and the AG put out an false narrative of what it really said. No criminal conspiracy according to the law but in reality their was plenty of cooperation of the Trump campaign and the Russians. But where the AG really lied was in the Obstruction of Justice charges. Mueller gave 10 examples of where the President committed 10 crimes of Obstruction of Justice. The AG just lied and said Mueller cleared him of everything! WHICH HE DID NOT!!!!

I watched it live, so I didn't get the Sean Hannity version or the Tucker Carlson version! Since you people are saying a big nothing came from it, I guess I need to educate you people on the 3 things that were going on simultaneously!

Part 1

The first part is, "CHUCKY you better listen to this because you got it all wrong!" Mueller said, he couldn't charge a sitting President with any crimes while they are in office! But he can be charged once he's out of office! Mueller said, the President can face up to 10 charges of Obstruction of Justice. Kamella Harris said, if she becomes President she will have her Justice department go after Trump! That lock him up stuff may come to Trump after all! So the first part of the hearings confirmed the President was not exonerated from any crimes! Did you notice, no Republicans challenged Mueller conclusions on if the President was guilty of Obstruction of Justice! They all basically admitted he was guilty! So if you hear the President say, "cleared of all charges" he's lying his arse off! That was part 1 of what was going on today!

Part 2

Did Mueller give the Democrats any new ammunition to Impeach the President with today? NOOOOO!!!! Move on! Lol If that's all you thought this was about, "you people were out to lunch!!!"

Part 3

The most important one! The Russians interfered with our 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the Presidency and they will do it again! Not just Russians but anybody now has an open invitation to meddle in our elections! Suppose in 2020 the Chinese help the Democrat win because they don't like Trumps Tariffs. Wouldn't the Republicans then be the ones howling about foreign interference in our elections? Cocaine Mitch in the Senate is doing nothing to stop foreign interference in our elections. This is all going to be on the Republicans now!

So if anyone watched Mueller testify today and thinking this was only about getting an Impeachment started, you missed the Boat! Their was so much more going on!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-24-2019 at 10:39 PM.

On top of what Mueller said, Trump telling 4 "women of color" to go back to their nations of origin, when 3 of them were born in the U.S., is not only disgusting, but idiotic. And this drama and the misogynistic, white supremacist, anti-science, anti-environment, oligarchic policies that go with it, go on day after day.

Did you see the seal of the presidency that Trump gave a speech in front of the other day? You know, the one which called him a Russian puppet and had a two headed Bald Eagle holding golf clubs in one claw and money in the other? And neither Trump nor his supportive audience noticed anything awry with the "presidential seal."
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 07-26-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post

Stooge number 4 just did a real smart thing! The head of the first committee (Nadler) went into court today and told the court their gathering information to get an Impeachment inquiry going! What does that do??? Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson will never tell you this, but it strengthens their arguments in court for Trump to release documents and have people testify! What does that mean? It means you're going to have a court order Trumps Tax returns be turned over to the Democrats! (if he refuses still, we are in a Constitutional crisis!) It also means Don McGane Chief White House counsel must testify to the Democrats! (he's the one who can nail Trump!) That may force an Impeachment to get started! (Hold on to your hats on that one!)

Folks it aint over till it's over! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-26-2019 at 11:03 PM.

LOL, Yeah I remember in 2017 and then 2018 he'll be out by the end of the year and now this. Desperate times I tell ya... keep up the "hope and change"!

This is good television right here. Real news with a political analyst to boot and then he goes on to pop their balloon.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-c...124829764.html

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Stooge number 4 just did a real smart thing! The head of the first committee (Nadler) went into court today and told the court their gathering information to get an Impeachment inquiry going! What does that do??? Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson will never tell you this, but it strengthens their arguments in court for Trump to release documents and have people testify! What does that mean? It means you're going to have a court order Trumps Tax returns be turned over to the Democrats! (if he refuses still, we are in a Constitutional crisis!) It also means Don McGane Chief White House counsel must testify to the Democrats! (he's the one who can nail Trump!) That may force an Impeachment to get started! (Hold on to your hats on that one!)

Folks it aint over till it's over! Lol

Mueller's testimony was quite boring.

He just confirmed what the report contained:

1. The President of the United States was not 'totally exonerated.'

2. The President of the United States obstructed the investigation, multiple times.

3. Russia tampered with our elections in Trump's favor.
    a. The President welcomed that help.
    b. Lied about welcoming it.
    c. Encouraged others to lie about it.

4. Instructed his inferiors to fire Mueller to end the investigation.

Boring but very incriminating toward the president.