Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Striper guide?

Default Striper guide?

Hello,

Looking for a striper guide in southern california. I remember trout only used to do that here? Is he still around? Or are there any good guides you guys recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by bitedez View Post
    Hello,

Looking for a striper guide in southern california. I remember trout only used to do that here? Is he still around? Or are there any good guides you guys recommend?
    The question is, do you want to catch a boat load of fish? (don't mind trolling a U rig all day) Or learn something unique and then maybe go catch your own 5-8 pound stripers?

Really just looking for a good experience for my friend and I. He doesn't fish at all

Or does anyone have bob's (TO) number?

Quote Originally Posted by bitedez View Post
    Or does anyone have bob's (TO) number?
    (661) 754-6514 or troutonly@msn.com

He's getting a lot of trout now too!

went with bob two weeks ago no trolling baited up with fresh sardines for two limits got lucky u never know what ul catch also lucky on trout but I doubt if they will still be alive at 82 degree water temp. went back with pontoon and only caught trout on crawlers it was hot as heck long remember dana rae our leader 9 years rest in peace thanx jeff for keeping fishing network going member since the hot pages 1998 met a lot of nice people here