Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Legg Lake 6-19

Default Legg Lake 6-19

Last two Saturdays at Legg Lake, a couple of bites but nothing special. If you're looking for carp I saw guys fishing for them and saw some in the water, but I'm looking for Bass, and maybe trout. Going to Castaic next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by justfishing View Post
    Last two Saturdays at Legg Lake, a couple of bites but nothing special. If you're looking for carp I saw guys fishing for them and saw some in the water, but I'm looking for Bass, and maybe trout. Going to Castaic next weekend.
    I was there yesterday and couldn't get a mosquito to bite

I myself haven't been at the Double "L" in some time, thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by justfishing View Post
    Your best chance to catch anything during summer would be catfish. The DFW has not stocked trout since April and their most recent plant of catfish was the week of 5/13. Besides carp there's bluegill and bass, if you can locate them. As for Castaic they recently planted a boatload of trout (12,000 lbs +), so there should be plenty left ready to catch.

Big Al
    Last edited by Gobigal; 06-24-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Another wasted Sunday morning at LL, 8-11. Skip this water all together if you have somewhere else you can fish...

Try Eldorado Lake,Bass like to bite in the evening there.

Cya Tuna Vic

Might have to hit up Legg after reading this report...