Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Silverwood Lake bite

Default Silverwood Lake bite

Went out for the bonanza. Was a blast. Below is the link on the footage we got from the trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWMZsx320M

Hope you all enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Went out for the bonanza. Was a blast. Below is the link on the footage we got from the trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWMZsx320M

Hope you all enjoy
    C&R one today thanks for the video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEF2BE0E-5272-4F98-BCEF-798572019981.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	52094  

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    C&R one today thanks for the video.
    You didn't get my memo earlier? I posted wide open trout fishing on Friday of last week. Me and my buddy Phil went back Monday to Cleghorn and C&R 35 together by 10 am. (we kept any injured fish)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You didn't get my memo earlier? I posted wide open trout fishing on Friday of last week. Me and my buddy Phil went back Monday to Cleghorn and C&R 35 together by 10 am. (we kept any injured fish)
    Yes I read your memo. But when we showed up yesterday there was 30 people on the dock elbow to elbow. So we fished towards the creek.

Hey Mike. I was planning on getting skiff at Newport on Monday. Think We'll hit siverwood instead! Thanks

Yes I read your memo. But when we showed up yesterday there was 30 people on the dock elbow to elbow. So we fished towards the creek.
    We actually went again (3 times) and we never fished the dock. We always fished the Beach to the right in front of the old line depository. Which turned out to be a very good spot for us!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    We actually went again (3 times) and we never fished the dock. We always fished the Beach to the right in front of the old line depository. Which turned out to be a very good spot for us!
    The beach was crowded also. We got there late. I do have to say that the trout they stocked were pretty nice fish. I was going after bass also with no luck there.

The beach was crowded also. We got there late. I do have to say that the trout they stocked were pretty nice fish. I was going after bass also with no luck there.
    Speaking of Bass, a kid on Monday got an #8 LMB on the same Beach right by the Life Guard station to the right!