Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Back on the Kolo after a long break!

Default Back on the Kolo after a long break!

A good friend once told me, "Health is wealth. Without health you cannot work. Without work you cannot make money. Without money you cannot do the things that make you happy"

So true it is, I was sick with a thyroid condition for over a year and aside from a few trips missed out on the entire 2018 fishing season. Fortunately I got the right treatment a few months ago and I finally felt good enough to go fishing again! So off to Catalina we went. We fished hard but it was a slow day for all. I managed to catch 2 nice yellowtail tho so not too bad. Just felt great to be back out on the water, the fish were just a bonus. Hopefully many more trips this summer!

Awesome,did miss your reports,glad your on the mend,being sick and not able to fish too can be very tuff! Look forward to more reports,tight lines friend!

Cya Tuna Vic

Glad your feeling better Jeff, I'm recovering from rotator cuff surgery now, and can relate to what your saying. My first pt is today, and I can't wait til it's
    time to go cast a lure! In the meanwhile, enjoy your special times out on the deep blue. Thanks for posting!

what is going on here. is that a bobber?

glad to see u back on the water!

Welcome back! Nice yellows!

It’s that time of year,
    Looking forward to your
    Outings!!!

Cm

oh we fishing this summer

Very nice Bro.

You know, the limit for WSB is now 3?!?

Jus sayin!!

Take it easy,
    Robert
    <><

Thumbs up

Haven't logged in for so long... I almost forgot my password.
    Great to see you back out there Brother Jeff. Good to chat with you for a bit last week, stay healthy my friend.
    I'm back in town for a little while, let's try to get out there together soon...