Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Wide Open Trout fishing at Lake Silverwood!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wide Open Trout fishing at Lake Silverwood!

It's probably one of the best trout bites I've ever seen in my Life!!! (Let me explain why) The state did an audit about trout stockings in 3 CA lakes. (Silverwood, Castaic and Pyramid) They found the DFW short changed these 3 Lakes and better do something about it quick or ELSE! So the DFW is going to stock 50,000 pounds of Rainbow trout in these 3 lakes in the month of June! Silverwood lake got 8,000 pounds of trout stocked this week in Cleghorn canyon! (See what happened?) It's wide open and stupid on nice size trout in Cleghorn canyon as we speak! It's literally a fish a cast!

We knew it was going to be stupid there this morning, so we didn't even bother to go there first! We stopped at the docks for some Crappie and Striper fishing. I got Skunked on the Crappie but my friend Phil caught 5 Stripers. So put that all together, it was a great morning of fishing!

p.s. Don't say I never gave you people anything of value! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-06-2019 at 07:24 PM.