Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
It's too bad the DFW didn't give the angling public advance notice on these plants!...... That's doing a dis service to the angling public!
Mr. Tucker,

-Our snow pack is over 200% this year in the Sierras.
-The price of gas is going up (maybe down).
-Life isn’t “fair.”
-People in elected positions are going to do what THEY feel is right, it may NOT align with your thoughts/feelings.
-Even if the fish are there, they may not bite.
-At times, there’s been an epic bluefin bite off our coast already this year.

Just trying to give you and the rest of the “angling public” advance notice in EVERYTHING that may (or may not) affect their fishing experience. It would be unfortunate if Kwin, or anyone other person or entity, did a disservice to the angling public...

For crying out loud Mr. Tucker, you said yourself, the fishing was outstanding. Report on it, and go enjoy it. Why start pointing the finger at Kwin or anyone else about a “disservice” done?

Thanks for the info Kwin. While I don’t fish for stocked trout/catfish, I agree with you in regards to rewarding people that are already there camping. It’s incidents like these where are you get stories like, “we were camping up at Silverwood and they stocked like crazy while we were there. It was fantastic. My kids had the time of their life!”

Okay, let me have it Mr. Tucker......