Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Why Crabs & Anglers Don't Mix - Underwater View Of Crab Stealing Bait!

Default Why Crabs & Anglers Don't Mix - Underwater View Of Crab Stealing Bait!

Using My Water Wolf Camera To Video Bait Stealing Crabs!

Summer is here! By noon i had kids swimming under my rods & the parents don't even care. Even had an adult IDIOT getting tangled in my line screaming he can't swim after i told him to avoid my lines. So i packed it up & went home to cut videos. Seems all that splashing scared away even the smaller fish that pick my hooks clean. All except the master of bait stealing. The crab.

You know when they're around by the micro-tugs to the leader line coming back with multiple crimps and no bait. Right? Well to understand this process better look at this video and tell me now it makes perfect sense. Sorry, filmed in a lagoon area in 15ft. Very green water & low visibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27blCMCTzw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Pic.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	52089  

Ha,cool vid Chris,that crab looked like he found a bag of Gold! Pretty cool,sorry about the swimmers,I know the feeling,sometimes it’s like anglers are invisible,people and kids act like they don’t even see you.

Cya Tuna Vic