Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Waiting a long time for Boat Registration and Pink Slips from DMV... anyone else???

Default Waiting a long time for Boat Registration and Pink Slips from DMV... anyone else???

Hi guys... I bought a slightly used Fish and Ski boat from a Dealer in Nevada. I had them turn in my papers to the California DMV. It’s been one and a half months and I still haven’t gotten anything yet. My boat has no CF number and no registration so it’s been stuck in my garage all this time. Anyone else had similar experiences buying out of state boats?

Quote Originally Posted by khanhqpham View Post
    Hi guys... I bought a slightly used Fish and Ski boat from a Dealer in Nevada. I had them turn in my papers to the California DMV. It’s been one and a half months and I still haven’t gotten anything yet. My boat has no CF number and no registration so it’s been stuck in my garage all this time. Anyone else had similar experiences buying out of state boats?
    Finally got it.... 2 months later!!! Thanks California