Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris 5/12/19

Default Perris 5/12/19

Hit the lake on Saturday. Water around 62deg. Wind came up in the afternoon. Off the lake by 4pm. Light traffic. Started in the East end on the south side of the island in 10-20' of water. Picked up a couple then headed to the brush on the south side. Not much luck there. Moved out to the 15-20' off of Bernasconi. Fishing was better there. Ended up with about 15-20 fish. Took Tate with me and he kicked my butt. All in all a good day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1990.jpg 
Views:	711 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	52033   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1992.jpg 
Views:	648 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	52034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1991.jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	52035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1993.jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	52036  

thanks for the report ..... good stuff ..... any particular structure in the water off Bernasconi that you fished? ..... I missed going out last week, but for good reason: went to Sea of Cortez for some great saltwater fishing ...... look to get back out to Perris in a couple of weeks ..... glad to see folks are starting to post more ..... helps us all out ..... good luck

where is Bernasconi (not been to Perris yet)

The southwest area of the lake about a 1/2 mile east of the intake. Texas rig and drop shot. Purple/brown and green pumpkin with black flake.

Thank you sir

Billy, tried and now hope I sent you a PM.