Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) Trump had a very bad week!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Yeah let everybody vote. Typical democrat.
    They shouldn't let mouth breathers like you vote considering you were absent the day in elementary when they taught you all about the Fifteenth Amendment to the Constitution, which LITERALLY says, "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

You truly embody the perfect example of the level of intellectual fortitude that some Trump supporters have.

You have outdone even yourself, Chucksters. .

Now go back to eating paint chips, unless you want a lesson on the 19th Amendment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    They shouldn't let mouth breathers like you vote considering you were absent the day in elementary when they taught you all about the Fifteenth Amendment to the Constitution, which LITERALLY says, "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

You truly embody the perfect example of the level of intellectual fortitude that some Trump supporters have.

You have outdone even yourself, Chucksters. .

Now go back to eating paint chips, unless you want a lesson on the 19th Amendment as well.
    Trump 45 all day. Democratz have nothing to run on. You should vote for beto

Spot on, Dark Shadow. Republicans don't want anyone to vote except Republicans. That's unfair and "unamerican." Nobody wants to let noncitizens vote that I know of. I already made that clear. But adult citizens should have the right to vote, unless they have done something to revoke that right. We can argue what would disqualify someone, but it would be criminal activity, not party affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other demographic feature of the individual.

I will vote for Bernie in the primaries at least. No Beto for me. Democrats have plenty to run on. Just look at Bernie's or Elizabeth's platform, which so many other politicians are adopting major parts of.

You should vote for beto
    And you should've paid attention in government class.

But alas, looks like they had to socially promote you to get you outta high school.

Chucky,

When's night school start for you, bro?

Chucky,

When's night school start for you, bro?
    Soory bro. I was feeshing. I wrote a report. Check it out. Night school? Nah. I’ve got more knowledge in my pinky toe than you will ever have.

I wrote a report.
    What color crayon did you use this time?

Chucky,

Crayons aside, you excited that a new Chucky movie is coming out next week?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child%...ay_(2019_film)

Looks like his moms dressed him for his first day of school

Looks like his moms dressed him for his first day of school

Green new deal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast