Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: (Speakers corner) Trump had a very bad week!

Opinion and propaganda with an occasional report about an actual story. Kinda like you having a super model wife, make buccu bucks at your job, live in Palos Verdes but that Mexican food you had at the food truck today didn't agree with your stomach. Only truth there is the last part.. too hard to understand?

This is a broken down clown car if I ever saw one and the sycophant press that were there were too stupid to ask the right questions thereby exposing the farce "inquiry" for what it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nadler-fo...010711882.html

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Opinion and propaganda with an occasional report about an actual story. Kinda like you having a super model wife, make buccu bucks at your job, live in Palos Verdes but that Mexican food you had at the food truck today didn't agree with your stomach. Only truth there is the last part.. too hard to understand?

This is a broken down clown car if I ever saw one and the sycophant press that were there were too stupid to ask the right questions thereby exposing the farce "inquiry" for what it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nadler-fo...010711882.html
    I thought I explained this once to everybody already. (I don't mind doing it again!) Lol Trump really is a crook! I've never seen so many people go out of their way to protect him! To get to the truth the Congress needs documents and certain people to testify. (Don McGane for one) The Trump administration is stonewalling Congress on everything! The only way for Congress to do their oversight job, is now to get the courts to order Trump to turn over document etc. The courts are more willing to order the White House to obey subpoenas, if their is an Impeachment Inquiry going on in Congress. (which is what is now happening) I don't think they will ever vote for Impeachment, but to get the documents they have to claim an Impeachment Inquiry is happening. The Congress wants to be able to show the American public their President is a crook. To be able to do that, they need to do what they are doing!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-11-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I thought I explained this once to everybody already. (I don't mind doing it again!) Lol Trump really is a crook! I've never seen so many people go out of their way to protect him! To get to the truth the Congress needs documents and certain people to testify. (Don McGane for one) The Trump administration is stonewalling Congress on everything! The only way for Congress to do their oversight job, is now to get the courts to order Trump to turn over document etc. The courts are more willing to order the White House to obey subpoenas, if their is an Impeachment Inquiry going on in Congress. (which is what is now happening) I don't think they will ever vote for Impeachment, but to get the documents they have to claim in Impeachment Inquiry is happening. The Congress want to be able to show the American public their President is a crook. To be able to do that, they need to do what they are doing!
    Oh. Ok. Thanks for clearing everything up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234