Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) Trump had a very bad week!

Default (Speakers corner) Trump had a very bad week!

I could write a thread on several topics this week, but I'm just going to make bullet points on many topics. It just shows you what a clown Trump really is and how did he get elected?

1. North Korea.

Their shooting off missiles again and they want Trump to be their *****. What's Trump going to do when Kim doesn't return his love?

2. Iran

After Trump foolishly pulled out of the Iran agreement. We may go to War with them and it's all Trumps fault!

3. Trumps AG will be in contempt of Congress! This made lead to others including his son!

4. Trump is stonewalling Congress over their oversight responsibility's!

Nancy Pelosi say's we are in an Constitutional crisis and Trump is self impeaching himself!

5. Trumps negotiations with China broke down on Trade!

The Stock Market will feel it and certain tariffs will go up to 25%. Which means certain consumer items will go up in price!

Last but not least, Trumps tax's form the Mid 1980's to the 1990's were released. He lost over a Billion dollars over a 10 year period! Which made him the biggest single loser in the country in that time period! Trump then became the biggest con man of all time! That's why he won't release his tax's! It will show he's not that Rich and where he got his money! Trump will go down in history of the biggest con man of all time! He conned his way all the way to the White House! That's why this man needs to go in 2020. Before he can do more damage!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-15-2019 at 09:39 AM.

It's really even worse than that. Trump is telling people to ignore subpoenas, so if we focus on number 4, this is a huge deal. The reason he refuses to show his taxes is probably about a lot more than that he lost a lot of money. He appears to be hiding something.

And even people like George Conway, a Republican and husband of Kellyanne Conway, is calling Trump a malignant narcissist who is committing treason. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Wonder if this is going to become a domino effect. Everyone in office's past is going to be coming out. No more hiding skeletons, that's how I see it. Why stop with Trump's taxes from the past. Let's see EVERYONE's taxes/past that are in office that are having a saying in our nation's future.

Candidates normally release their last few years of taxes, at least. That is why the case of Trump is so unusual. A bunch of people still voted for him. But people are definitely digging for skeletons in his past now as well as people around him. I think there is a drive to make it mandatory for presidential candidates to release their taxes now, and some states are thinking of keeping anyone who doesn't show their taxes, off the ballot.

Our nation is starting to crumble day by day.

Just saw poll in favor of allowing illegals to vote. Seriously?????

In my opinion if the senate passes this, then the message I see sent out to the people is "Why become an American Citizen?" When you can get all these free hand outs and even vote without being an American Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    Our nation is starting to crumble day by day.

Just saw poll in favor of allowing illegals to vote. Seriously?????

In my opinion if the senate passes this, then the message I see sent out to the people is "Why become an American Citizen?" When you can get all these free hand outs and even vote without being an American Citizen.
    Um, that's not how it works.

Citizens who don't have an understanding of our constitution - our nation is starting to crumble day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I could write a thread on several topics this week, but I'm just going to make bullet points on many topics. It just shows you what a clown Trump really is and how did he get elected?

1. North Korea.

Their shooting off missiles again and they want Trump to be their *****. What's Trump going to do when Kim doesn't return his love?

2. Iran

After Trump foolishly pulled out of the Iran agreement. We may go to War with them and it's all Trumps fault!

3. Trumps AG will be in contempt of Congress! This made lead to others including his son!

4. Trump is stonewalling Congress over their oversight responsibility's!

Nancy Pelosi say's we are in an Constitutional crisis and Trump is self impeaching himself!

5. Trumps negotiations with China broke down on Trade!

The Stock Market will feel it and certain tariffs will go up to 25%. Which means certain consumer items will go up in price!

Last but not least, Trumps tax's form the Mid 1980's to the 1990's were released. He lost over a Billion dollars over a 10 year period! Which made him the biggest single loser in the country in that time period! Trump then became the biggest con man of all time! That's why he won't release his tax's! It will show he's not that Rich and where he got his money! Trump will go down in history of the biggest con man of all time! He conned his way all the way to the White House! That's why this man needs to go in 2020. Before he can do more damage!
    Good job. TRUMP 2020. What are the democrats running on to beat TRUMP? More investigations ?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Good job. TRUMP 2020. What are the democrats running on to beat TRUMP? More investigations ?
    In 1916 Woodrow Wilson ran on the platform he kept us out of War! (which he later broke after he was re elected) The Democrats (Biden) can run on not screwing up a good thing and go back to normalcy! Let me give a few examples.

1. Not going into a very costly war with Iran!

2. End this foolish Trade war with China! This can lead to all kinds of bad economic things.

3. Re entry the Paris climate accords.

4. Reassure our Allies we are there for them!

5. End the foolish law suit to Kill Obama Care! We all know the Republicans have no plans of any Health Care Ideas of their own!

6. End the Republican reign of stacking the courts with Conservative Judges! The Abortion issue is front and center now, but here is an interesting statistic on that. 73% of the population believes in leaving the Abortion Law the way it is. That means if they change the Law, only 27% of the population would favor that! That's called rule by the Minority which always leads to trouble!

The bottom line is this, Trump is an Idiot who knows nothing! (Worst Businessman in the country, best Con Man who ever lived) Get him out of office before he really screws things up big time!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-16-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Nuoc Mam, I don't know where you got that information, but I believe that citizenship is a fundamental requirement for voting.

I have not heard anyone suggest eliminating the citizenship requirement, but what has been discussed lately is lifting some of the restrictions on ex-convicts or even current convicts voting rights. These laws differ by state, but some candidates want ex-felons to be guaranteed the right to vote, for instance, throughout the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Nuoc Mam, I don't know where you got that information, but I believe that citizenship is a fundamental requirement for voting.

I have not heard anyone suggest eliminating the citizenship requirement, but what has been discussed lately is lifting some of the restrictions on ex-convicts or even current convicts voting rights. These laws differ by state, but some candidates want ex-felons to be guaranteed the right to vote, for instance, throughout the U.S.
    Yeah let everybody vote. Typical democrat. Maybe we should have health care for all too. ? We have to pass it to see what’s in it. (Pelosi)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast