Lake Sabrina Boat Landing
plans on opening
Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 7:00am

Lake Sabrina Boat Landing
760-873-7425
April 22, 2019

Definitely Spring has arrived at the Lake and by Spring I mean warmer temps and lots of wildlife. We’ve had the Eagle fly right smack over us twice while we’ve been up at the Lake – truly quite awesome! There’s marmots and chipmunks and frogs, yup frogs!

As I mentioned warmer temps and with the warmer temps, the ice is melting fast now, in fact, we’ve got open water showing in the channels as SCE has dropped the Lake very low. Looks like dark ice in the back natural Lake. So Rick is NOT recommending heading out on the ice. Please be safe

It’s moving day for us! Finally got enough of the snow moved to be able to get the 5-th wheel into its spot.

The Café will not be open for Opener – just too much snow for us to get everything done and with SCE cutting power on Tuesday - we’ll be shooting for the following week – so NO hot drinks or food! We’ll have the cooler stuffed and the building will be warm!

We’ve been asked if the Lake will be stocked for Opener – NOPE – no way for the stock truck to get down to the Lake and no open water to put the fish in if the truck could get down there!

Intake 2 is pretty darn close to full!!

Looks like it will be a beautiful Spring opener although as in a typical Opener there may be some weather. Chance of showers thru the weekend, but temps look to be in the mid 50s for highs and lower 30s for lows. You can check out the forecast for the week at www.weather.gov (enter Aspendell, CA in the search and scroll down to see the temps).
National Weather Service
www.weather.gov
NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Click on the map above for detailed alerts or

We’re still looking for a bit of help this summer – cook, server, and dock hand – send us your inquiries and work experience to info@LakeSabrinaBoatLanding.com or contact me thru messenger on the Lake Sabrina FaceBook page– some housing available.

Juanita, Rick, Patti, Dwayne and Bob