so I did not go out as planned on Tuesday due to radio forecast of windy conditions ..... when at home the skies were gray with not that much wind I was po'd ..... knew I was missing out on something .... anyway, went out on the next day and experienced the post-front, blue bird sky conditions ..... and it was tougher for me than it had been ..... started at 9 at the recent hot spot -- the east end of the island ..... no luck .... finally got the 1st bite at 1pm .... a nice near 3 lb'er ...... followed by a stud bass .... both in 20 feet in coverless area north of the tree and rockpile spot in the middle of the east end ..... about 3pm I tried the east island area and got a decent one at 15' ..... but still slow, so looked at the dam and Bernesconi area -- nothing ..... heading in, since had to go at 5, I tried the west end of island ..... winds had picked up a lot which seemed to help ..... got a small one and then got broken off by a really nice one ... split-shotting with 6# test, and she took me into a tree and busted off .... got a quick glimpse .... not sure how big, but nice .... and strong ..... would be interested in hearing if anyone had any luck Wednesday .... no one I talked to had gotten anything .... saw lots of fish on graph, but seemed spooky .....