Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: signs everywhere lake perris is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheIE View Post
    Was there today. Carp definitely in shallows. Try Rock climbers first but they are everywhere. Couldn’t get the bass to cooperate today. Saw very few bed fish and those that were there were small males. Water in the 63-64 degree range. Not sure if it was a tough day or just tough for me. Tried the tree lines with creature baits, drops shot and senkos. 15-20 foot thinking the females pulled off the beds. Lake was packed with anglers (for a Thursday I was surprised)
    Thanks for the informative and timely response. Much appreciated, with good information we can all benefit from. Sorry about the slow day, i'm guessing the amount of angler pressure or the drop in the barometer is the culprit. Very surprised the jigs in the tree lines didn't stick a few either. Thanks again IE, Cheers!

Super slow day today. Wind came up bad but carp were deep and not plentiful. Hit everything from the Climbers Rock area and all the other legal spots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234