Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Apr 3rd ....

Default Apr 3rd ....

back out to the lake after a week .... A.M water temp at 62º.... spawn still on, tho fewer attended beds and fish VERY spooky .... lots of pressure ...... no worries, plenty of fish off the bank in 12 to 15 feet ..... worked primarily the submerged trees at east end of island ...... used split-shot worms, tho I bet other methods would produce, too ..... interestingly, some post-spawners caught and some not yet spawned (or spawned out) ..... plus males ..... good action ..... again I say, it is sad that hardly anyone is posting on this site much anymore ..... is it happening somewhere else? .... no reason to not help others in the angling community find some fish or get a clue ..... I saw boats pretty scattered throughout the lake -- maybe they had some other pattern and spots working .....???...
    Last edited by halopower; 04-04-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Good report, you caught more fish than runs the Angels scored this year

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    sad but true .... well, not totally sad -- liked catching all those fish .....

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Ouch......