Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris 3-16

Default Lake Perris 3-16

First post in quite awhile, been really busy with Family and and was mainly waiting for Perris water level to get back to normal as well. Made it out to the lake Saturday morning for a few hours. I launched from the ramp at 11/12 and proceeded to work east. Really didn’t go too far, maybe 300 yards down the shoreline. I ended up with (6) total in the (3) hours. All fish were 2lbs+ with the largest pushing 6lbs. The rig was mojo with an 18” leader. Baits that we’re productive for me we’re 6” Robo purple worm and 7” Berkeley power worm in green pumpkin. Fish were taken from 15’-25’ of water.

Was great to be out on my home lake again and I’m looking forward to future trips with expectations for the fishing being bright.

Blessings and tight lines!

Bill
    Matthew 4:19

What's water temp??

Cm

6 pounds!

Nice fish.

Water temp?

Quote Originally Posted by augnmike View Post
    Water temp?
    I was out there Sunday for a couple hours in the morning. Temp was 55 on the west end and 57ish by 10:30 on the east end.

Thanks for the info

I asked a boater and he stated it was 56 ..... sorry for the late response, that work thingy got in the way.

Was out today.. Water temp 59 at noon. Might reach 60 by later in the day, but we have a slight cold front moving in with about a 12 to 15 degree drop in air temperature in the next couple days..

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh H2O Bill View Post
    First post in quite awhile, been really busy with Family and and was mainly waiting for Perris water level to get back to normal as well. Made it out to the lake Saturday morning for a few hours. I launched from the ramp at 11/12 and proceeded to work east. Really didn’t go too far, maybe 300 yards down the shoreline. I ended up with (6) total in the (3) hours. All fish were 2lbs+ with the largest pushing 6lbs. The rig was mojo with an 18” leader. Baits that we’re productive for me we’re 6” Robo purple worm and 7” Berkeley power worm in green pumpkin. Fish were taken from 15’-25’ of water.

Was great to be out on my home lake again and I’m looking forward to future trips with expectations for the fishing being bright.

Blessings and tight lines!

Bill
    Matthew 4:19
    Thanks for the report. You got them all on the north side?

Yes I did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast