Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Varsity Blues Scandal

[QUOTE=Panshot;800507]Yahtzee eh? Only if he's putting his crap roll on Chance.

Fact is, no one here has advocated for "open borders", "welfare for ALL", or "freebies for all", in spite of stoolhead's rhetoric suggesting otherwise.

This is the ‘base’ way. ALL or nothing. There is zero common sense or even thinking that someone could not like one policy but be fine with another. It’s burn them all mentality. You cannot rationalize with them as they are not rational. I’m sure they’re fine with caging people like animals trying to escape horrendous situations. Just remember ‘base’ folks. If you’re here you’re ancestors were either a Native American, a slave or an immigrant. There are no others

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I missed you lady quagga! Glad you’re back. Don’t get banned again. The problem is the democrat party seems to be ? Running on open boarders and welfare for all?
    I'll tell you what CHUCKY, to prove my point that the Democratic nominee for President won't run on open borders. (regardless what Fox News will tell you) If you can find from any source other then a right wing publication. That's say's the the Democratic nominee is running on open borders. (just reproduce it here) I'll send you a gift certificate for you and your wife to eat at "Golden Corral" restaurant. I give them out all the time for my Real Estate business, so I already have them.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'll tell you what CHUCKY, to prove my point that the Democratic nominee for President won't run on open borders. (regardless what Fox News will tell you) If you can find from any source other then a right wing publication. That's say's the the Democratic nominee is running on open borders. (just reproduce it here) I'll send you a gift certificate for you and your wife to eat at "Golden Corral" restaurant. I give them out all the time for my Real Estate business, so I already have them.
    I would rather rinse my mouth out with buck shot than go to “Golden Corral “.

[QUOTE=Brent;800520]
    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Yahtzee eh? Only if he's putting his crap roll on Chance.

Fact is, no one here has advocated for "open borders", "welfare for ALL", or "freebies for all", in spite of stoolhead's rhetoric suggesting otherwise.

This is the ‘base’ way. ALL or nothing. There is zero common sense or even thinking that someone could not like one policy but be fine with another. It’s burn them all mentality. You cannot rationalize with them as they are not rational. I’m sure they’re fine with caging people like animals trying to escape horrendous situations. Just remember ‘base’ folks. If you’re here you’re ancestors were either a Native American, a slave or an immigrant. There are no others
    Oh cool. Can I have my reperation check now.
    Last edited by CHUCKY; 03-25-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Question mark

Word has it the boys put some African in you......
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    that's a good one
    Indeed, your acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Oh cool. Can I have my reperation check now.
    You can't get a reparation check for willful stupidity - so solly, Cholly.

You can't get a reparation check for willful stupidity - so solly, Cholly.
    Well that sucks. I’m part Navajo and wasichu. I want some free money.

I would rather rinse my mouth out with buck shot than go to “Golden Corral “.
    Ok any Restaurant of your choice! Lol

Well that sucks. I’m part Navajo and wasichu. I want some free money.
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok any Restaurant of your choice! Lol
    Sorry Tuck
    I’m with Chuckster on this one🤮😂

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast