Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Varsity Blues Scandal

LOL, wow sign on to any ridiculous new proposal brought forth by the new liberal mouthpieces. Now who's on drugs. No doubt there is an ugly past but where do you draw the line. Most early US presidents were slave owners, 30 years ago it was still acceptable norm to call a person black, today someone can be offended so yes I get it snowflakes, you can cry and whine on just about anything. Now let's not stop there, how about the chinese who were abused working the railroads west, or native americans, or how about everyone of Japanese descent for their internment. Just about everyone's got a case and who are you to say they don't? So to bring it all back it's you putting your hands out again gimme gimmee......

The entitlement mentality is strong with you and these other future democrat voters
    Yeah I'll let you cut that 50K check snowflake.

https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-car...o-home-1255043

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I find it hilarious that when it comes to reparations for slavery, people like Stoolplate will say, "Get it over it! That's history!"

But try to take down a confederate statue? He'll be saying, "How dare you! That's history!"

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    LOL, wow sign on to any ridiculous new proposal brought forth by the new liberal mouthpieces. Now who's on drugs. No doubt there is an ugly past but where do you draw the line. Most early US presidents were slave owners, 30 years ago it was still acceptable norm to call a person black, today someone can be offended so yes I get it snowflakes, you can cry and whine on just about anything. Now let's not stop there, how about the chinese who were abused working the railroads west, or native americans, or how about everyone of Japanese descent for their internment. Just about everyone's got a case and who are you to say they don't? So to bring it all back it's you putting your hands out again gimme gimmee......

The entitlement mentality is strong with you and these other future democrat voters
    Yeah I'll let you cut that 50K check snowflake.

https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-car...o-home-1255043
    Ahhhh Stoolplate
    I quit coming on here because it’s like talking a pig out of laying in s**t. It’s quite pointless, but this particular post I find quite exceptionally stupid. While espousing that positively s****y white folks have abused every single non white race in the US, you reach for ‘gimmie gimmie’. I guess you base supporters are really threatened that your becoming the minority and ‘payback’ could be imminent in some way, whether monetary or otherwise. You don’t like the thought that your day to be s**t upon may be coming do you?
    Last edited by Brent; 03-24-2019 at 09:50 AM.

And the fourth stooge Shemp makes an appearance, just GRAITE! . Once again pulling the race card and identity politics. I don't care if you're yellow, brown, black or white if you have an entitlement mentality of the government owning you something or needing to give you something then I'm not for it. Is that how you see it Shemp that it's now "payback" . Taking a page from the Obama era aren't you? Yep you're a victim Shemp.

Open borders, welfare for ALL and freebies for all, what could possibly go wrong with that system other than the end of the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Ahhhh Stoolplate
    I quit coming on here because it’s like talking a pig out of laying in s**t. It’s quite pointless, but this particular post I find quite exceptionally stupid. While espousing that positively s****y white folks have abused every single non white race in the US, you reach for ‘gimmie gimmie’. I guess you base supporters are really threatened that your becoming the minority and ‘payback’ could be imminent in some way, whether monetary or otherwise. You don’t like the thought that your day to be s**t upon may be coming do you?

Any you boys got some African in you?
    Word has it the boys put some African in you......

And the fourth stooge Shemp makes an appearance, just GRAITE! . Once again pulling the race card and identity politics. I don't care if you're yellow, brown, black or white if you have an entitlement mentality of the government owning you something or needing to give you something then I'm not for it. Is that how you see it Shemp that it's now "payback" . Taking a page from the Obama era aren't you? Yep you're a victim Shemp.

Open borders, welfare for ALL and freebies for all, what could possibly go wrong with that system other than the end of the U.S.
    Bingo..... Yahtzee.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post

Dumb comment. Lady quagga? Is that you

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Bingo..... Yahtzee.
    Yahtzee eh? Only if he's putting his crap roll on Chance.

Fact is, no one here has advocated for "open borders", "welfare for ALL", or "freebies for all", in spite of stoolhead's rhetoric suggesting otherwise.

Dumb comment.
    Kinda like you mixing Bingo and Yahtzee metaphors, eh?

Yahtzee eh? Only if he's putting his crap roll on Chance.

Fact is, no one here has advocated for "open borders", "welfare for ALL", or "freebies for all", in spite of stoolhead's rhetoric suggesting otherwise.

Kinda like you mixing Bingo and Yahtzee metaphors, eh?
    I missed you lady quagga! Glad you’re back. Don’t get banned again. The problem is the democrat party seems to be ? Running on open boarders and welfare for all?

The problem is the democrat party seems to be ? Running on open boarders and welfare for all?
    That would be incorrect. Alas, yet another unsubstantiated claim.

Seems to be an ongoing pattern for you, considering your statement previous to the quote above.

LOL, that's a good one pinhead!, for someone who perks up like a little schoolgirl when your BF's DS, Shemp and John Herpes comments you're well into the "boys" aren't ya. Pillow talk with these "boys" again hmmm? So it's no longer a menage trois it's a full on LGBTQ party y'all! Woo! Bwhhaha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast