Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Varsity Blues Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Sorry Tuck
    I’m with Chuckster on this one����
    But the salad bar is good! Lol

Oh they're stupid enough to overtly say that Tucker and the long lost 4th stooge Brent who's now been usurped in ranking by upstart Johnny Aka Shemp. When you don't advocate and suggest that people can just flood the borders and that there's NO illegal immigration problem then you're complicit to the problem. When you've got DEMS and suggesting disband ICE then it's not a stretch to say you're NOT for securing the border.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'll tell you what CHUCKY, to prove my point that the Democratic nominee for President won't run on open borders. (regardless what Fox News will tell you) If you can find from any source other then a right wing publication. That's say's the the Democratic nominee is running on open borders. (just reproduce it here) I'll send you a gift certificate for you and your wife to eat at "Golden Corral" restaurant. I give them out all the time for my Real Estate business, so I already have them.

pinhead I mean panshot aka the prodigal libby Squiggles now returning for a 2nd stint of idiocy playing at a local Fishingnetwork forum near you. I see you playa, different day same idiot drivel. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    pinhead I mean panshot aka the prodigal libby Squiggles now returning for a 2nd stint of idiocy playing at a local Fishingnetwork forum near you. I see you playa, different day same idiot drivel. Got it.
    Well welcome back stoolhead! I see they let you out for your weekend conjugal. Though I figured you would have "had your fill"......you know, after......

Word has it the boys put some African in you......

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'll tell you what CHUCKY, to prove my point that the Democratic nominee for President won't run on open borders. (regardless what Fox News will tell you) If you can find from any source other then a right wing publication. That's say's the the Democratic nominee is running on open borders. (just reproduce it here) I'll send you a gift certificate for you and your wife to eat at "Golden Corral" restaurant. I give them out all the time for my Real Estate business, so I already have them.
    You’re boy Beto O’Rourke pretty much said at a rally that he was for open boarders. He wants to take down walls. Looks like you owe me dinner. Can I eat at you’re house? I’m illegal if that’s cool

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    You’re boy Beto O’Rourke pretty much said at a rally that he was for open boarders. He wants to take down walls. Looks like you owe me dinner. Can I eat at you’re house? I’m illegal if that’s cool
    To be fair, I said whom ever is going to be the Democratic nominee for Presidency. (we don't have a clue yet who that is going to be) If they said in any publication other then a Right wing publication that their for open borders. I will pay deliver cook any meal for 2 for you! Lol

You’re boy Beto O’Rourke pretty much said at a rally that he was for open boarders. He wants to take down walls.
    You're being disingenuous.

Please cite the source which states O'Rourke advocates open borders. And please, save the "pretty much" weasel words.

(Here's a hot tip: wanting to "take down walls" is not the same as advocating open borders. It wasn't even a declaration to take down ever border wall, which makes the allegation even more asinine.)

You're being disingenuous.

Please cite the source which states O'Rourke advocates open borders. And please, save the "pretty much" weasel words.

(Here's a hot tip: wanting to "take down walls" is not the same as advocating open borders. It wasn't even a declaration to take down ever border wall, which makes the allegation even more asinine.)
    Thanks for correcting my speling. Your on it. So when a wall comes down then it would be open? Pretty sure if you take down a wall then it’s free to roam around. That’s ok. Tucker owes me dinner and he won’t admit it.

Thanks for correcting my speling. Your on it.
    You're welcome.

So when a wall comes down then it would be open? Pretty sure if you take down a wall then it’s free to roam around.
    "Open borders" refers to immigration policy, not merely the physical existence of a wall or barrier.

That’s ok. Tucker owes me dinner and he won’t admit it.
    I recommend flowers. He seems like a sucker for tulips.

You're welcome.

"Open borders" refers to immigration policy, not merely the physical existence of a wall or barrier.

I recommend flowers. He seems like a sucker for tulips.
    Smoke and mirrors. That’s what the democrats run on. I missed you quagga.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast