Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guides?

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    https://www.petemarinoguideservice.com/

Just spoke with him last night. Was hoping to head out with him for my 40th. I just don't quite have the cash to make a trip happen right now. But will hopefully in the near future. He's a great option for ya...
    Thanks for the info, shot him an email hope to hear from him soon and Happy belated. I hope you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The most unusual guide I ever read about on here was a gentlemen who fished Castaic Lagoon. He fished with bait for Trophy LMB in the late spring. Is that something you would be interested in??? I know bait fishing isn't very glamorous, but we are talking #7-8 pound LMB on a regular basis by tourist kinda fishermen. I just thought I would throw that out there!
    At this point I am dying for a bite lmao. It sounds epic those are the kind of fish stories I would love to have as I could honestly say my PB for LMB is only about 2 LBS

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Are you chasing largemouth/smallmouth?

Beacause if I want to master the umbrella rig, I'll call Bob. Don't think i wanna spend money for someone to teach me how to drag baits behind my boat until I find a school of stripers.
    Yes the LMB and smallies is my primary target I am really hoping to get with someone who can show me what to look for as well as how to fish with the tackle I've got. For a guy who has had little to no luck with them I would say my tackle in that area is absurd lol. I just figured with the post T/O had put up he knew castaic well. I know he can kill it with the striper I just figured he was just as good with the LMB but I haven't been able to get ahold of him. So I'm assuming he is out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by newb2fishing View Post
    Thanks for the info, shot him an email hope to hear from him soon and Happy belated. I hope you enjoyed it.
    Thank you, hopefully you have an epic trip with Pete!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12