Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 1st post on the forum!

Default 1st post on the forum!

New to the forum and wanted to say a quick hello to everyone here on the fishing network. Im located in the SFV area of SoCal. Long time trout fisherman, but just recently jumped into the kayak bass fishing game and I’m hooked. Unfortunately, most of my friends don’t share a similar interest when it comes to fishing, so I pretty much roll solo. I typically fish Castaic lagoon since it’s so close and easy. The learning curve from trout to bass fishing has been a bit frustrating to say the least. Lots more involved on the bass side when it comes to rigs, lures, etc. Anyhow, looking forward to chatting with you all, and perhaps getting out on the water with a few of you too!
    Last edited by 45acpguy; 03-04-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Welcome to the site.
    Pretty good group of people here.
    Robert
    <><

Welcome,yeah you can never quit learning about lmb fishing,always new techniques,lures ect,enjoy!

Cya Tuna Vic

Welcome! Bass fishing is very fun and rewarding. Welcome to the addiction. I also recently got into a kayak. After years of fishing the back seat my fishing partner moved out of state. The kayak helps me cover a lot more water than a tube until I get my own bass boat. I should be out at Perris next Friday on the yak. A bit of a drive for you but nevertheless always enjoy company.