Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Speakers corner) The high speed train in CA has been cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Spoken like Lil Donald.

Dogs do look like their owners, I say.

Love that what you said above has nothing to deal with the issue at hand.

It's almost like the possum I cornered the other day near my trash who kept on hissing.
    Those LA County possums sound tougher then my Orange County possums. (I'm on the border) I'm the street cat captain putting out food for the stray's. (don't worry I get them all fixed) So when the possums come by to eat the leftovers, I can poke them with a stick and they won't even hiss! lol The Raccoons are a different story!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Yes because you're always on topic nearly 12K posts I'd say you're probably batting .0001% in that category.
    .0001 percent of 12,000? So, doing the math, I have 0.012 posts that are on topic. Makes sense.

TrumpMath™

They should hire SteelPlate to do the math for the Trump Administration.

Maybe they'll get their wall price correct.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Those LA County possums sound tougher then my Orange County possums. (I'm on the border) I'm the street cat captain putting out food for the stray's. (don't worry I get them all fixed) So when the possums come by to eat the leftovers, I can poke them with a stick and they won't even hiss! lol The Raccoons are a different story!

Yeah, there's a 0.0001% chance that I mess with possums in my neck of the woods.

Said the idiot whose hero responded when asked if she had wiped her server clean.... "like with a cloth or something"? The point being you're an idiot who takes things literal when I'm making a metaphorical analogy. What a @##S@! The one step at a time guy, keep it simple don't hurt yourself one before the other that a boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    .0001 percent of 12,000? So, doing the math, I have 0.012 posts that are on topic. Makes sense.

TrumpMath™

They should hire SteelPlate to do the math for the Trump Administration.

Maybe they'll get their wall price correct.

Yeah, there's a 0.0001% chance that I mess with possums in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That was probably the worst thing to happen to Republicans here in CA in a long time. Why are you saying that Eric? (speaking in the 3rd person) Because the high speed rail was the Republicans biggest whipping boy on governmental spending in CA. I saw it written so many times, what a waste that is going to be. (used as an Metaphor for Democratic spending) Now what are they going to use???? lol
    Russian collusion for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12