Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: (Speakers corner) The high speed train in CA has been cancelled!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, here I am being criticized for my response to a post that I had not even replied to. Who is it who has the reading comprehension problem, now?

You're all herd mentality thinking so I didn't think I needed to be surgical, all the piling on everytime a news article comes out that supports your agenda and everyone patting each other on the back and pointing out how the edumacated media is validating your edumacated thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Of course with you being the outlier the more posts you make almost 12K and counting it's just the exact opposite, the more posts you make the more you confirm my suspicion all along. What was it your now banned GF use to say to make her sound intelligent, oh yeah it was non cigarito which is exactly what you're practicing here. What a LOOSA...
    Spoken like Lil Donald.

Dogs do look like their owners, I say.

Love that what you said above has nothing to deal with the issue at hand.

It's almost like the possum I cornered the other day near my trash who kept on hissing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Spoken like Lil Donald.

Dogs do look like their owners, I say.

Love that what you said above has nothing to deal with the issue at hand.

It's almost like the possum I cornered the other day near my trash who kept on hissing.
    Those LA County possums sound tougher then my Orange County possums. (I'm on the border) I'm the street cat captain putting out food for the stray's. (don't worry I get them all fixed) So when the possums come by to eat the leftovers, I can poke them with a stick and they won't even hiss! lol The Raccoons are a different story!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Yes because you're always on topic nearly 12K posts I'd say you're probably batting .0001% in that category.
    .0001 percent of 12,000? So, doing the math, I have 0.012 posts that are on topic. Makes sense.

TrumpMath™

They should hire SteelPlate to do the math for the Trump Administration.

Maybe they'll get their wall price correct.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Those LA County possums sound tougher then my Orange County possums. (I'm on the border) I'm the street cat captain putting out food for the stray's. (don't worry I get them all fixed) So when the possums come by to eat the leftovers, I can poke them with a stick and they won't even hiss! lol The Raccoons are a different story!

Yeah, there's a 0.0001% chance that I mess with possums in my neck of the woods.

Said the idiot whose hero responded when asked if she had wiped her server clean.... "like with a cloth or something"? The point being you're an idiot who takes things literal when I'm making a metaphorical analogy. What a @##S@! The one step at a time guy, keep it simple don't hurt yourself one before the other that a boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    .0001 percent of 12,000? So, doing the math, I have 0.012 posts that are on topic. Makes sense.

TrumpMath™

They should hire SteelPlate to do the math for the Trump Administration.

Maybe they'll get their wall price correct.

Yeah, there's a 0.0001% chance that I mess with possums in my neck of the woods.