Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 135

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

  1. #101

    Default

    There is no one go to news source. You evaluate every story and process it with an objective mind and you come to your own conclusion. Obviously you don't do that because you have a go to outlet like AP!! PFFFTTTT.. you haven't been around long enough to know that the media today is vastly different than the media landscape from 30 yrs ago or even 15 years ago. It has been a gradual process and taken this long but the bias and propaganda within the story is so blatant now and if you are going into it with a foregone conclusion already you will not see it. Next time I come across an AP story I will break it down for you and point out the bias.


    The
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So, please share to us sheeple the news outlets that you utilize to inform yourself of the happenings of the country and the world, so that we may join the ranks of individuals like yourself.

    You've shared what you believe to be "Fake News" outlets, now share with us the outlets that you use.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    There is no one go to news source. You evaluate every story and process it with an objective mind and you come to your own conclusion.
    Obviously you don't do that because you have a go to outlet like AP!! PFFFTTTT.. you haven't been around long enough to know that the media today is vastly different than the media landscape from 30 yrs ago or even 15 years ago. It has been a gradual process and taken this long but the bias and propaganda within the story is so blatant now and if you are going into it with a foregone conclusion already you will not see it.
    So, still not giving us any sources where you get your news from.

    The Sarah Sanders Hour and The President's Twitter Account do not count as sources, btw.

    Alex Jones, maybe?

    http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...5a25340vC2P9y3

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Next time I come across an AP story I will break it down for you and point out the bias.
    Next time?!



    I JUST gave you a story that you can break down. Here it is again, just in cased you missed it, Steelplate:

    https://apnews.com/2b8513d4a4224a559d7048edb396cdfd

    Please break down the bias for all us sheeple, unless you want to deflect, again, until you cherry pick an AP story that is more suitable to your analysis.

    (But then, you'd look like a hypocrite:)

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    What is it with you alt left cherry picking....
    Oh, and again, if you've missed it, please provide us the sources you get your news from, Platelet. We're still waiting to get elucidation so we stop following Fake News and start following the non-fake sources.

  3. #103

    Default

    You just proved my point if you're saying I'm able to cherry pick stories that show bias from AP.
    If they are unbias they should always be unbias and down the middle, see that logic? So are you cherry picking now to show your point? You are a dumb sheeple and that is an insult to sheeple all over the world. One who assigns absolute truth to your media gods. Who's Alex Jones? Is that who you get your news from? Hey that's a black guy what is he doing?? You're a @#$ racist!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So, still not giving us any sources where you get your news from.

    The Sarah Sanders Hour and The President's Twitter Account do not count as sources, btw.

    Alex Jones, maybe?

    http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...5a25340vC2P9y3



    Next time?!



    I JUST gave you a story that you can break down. Here it is again, just in cased you missed it, Steelplate:

    https://apnews.com/2b8513d4a4224a559d7048edb396cdfd

    Please break down the bias for all us sheeple, unless you want to deflect, again, until you cherry pick an AP story that is more suitable to your analysis.

    (But then, you'd look like a hypocrite:)



    Oh, and again, if you've missed it, please provide us the sources you get your news from, Platelet. We're still waiting to get elucidation so we stop following Fake News and start following the non-fake sources.
    Last edited by steelhead; 02-28-2019 at 10:07 PM.

  4. #104

    Default

    Here ya go! Is this factual reporting or an opinion from the AP..."So who's telling the truth? In this case it seems that the north koreans are"?!! Yeah because some north korean official is 100% telling the truth?!! Pffttt is that easy to sell you a ##it sandwich and tell you it's Philippe's beef sandwich? You apparently won't be able to tell the difference.

    Hmmm I love this one "According to a senior official who briefed the media on condition he not be named because he was not authorized to discuss the negotiations publicly, the North Koreans "basically asked for the lifting of all sanctions." Bwahhahahaha. Take another bite of that prime Hereford USDA choice Tulare @#$# sandwich!! Oh I mean it's Philippe's famous number one what did I say.? Sorry it's Philippe's.

    Nothing more than a disparaging article to paint the president in a bad light even if it meant heaping praise on a dictator and foreign enemy. NOOO there's no media bias. How's that sandwich coming along?

    Pfffttt AP?? Almost POO!






    https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/offi...072303387.html
    Last edited by steelhead; 03-01-2019 at 08:23 AM.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Here ya go! Is this factual reporting or an opinion from the AP..."So who's telling the truth? In this case it seems that the north koreans are"?!! Yeah because some north korean official is 100% telling the truth?!! Pffttt is that easy to sell you a ##it sandwich and tell you it's Philippe's beef sandwich? You apparently won't be able to tell the difference.

    Hmmm I love this one "According to a senior official who briefed the media on condition he not be named because he was not authorized to discuss the negotiations publicly, the North Koreans "basically asked for the lifting of all sanctions." Bwahhahahaha. Take another bite of that prime Hereford USDA choice Tulare @#$# sandwich!! Oh I mean it's Philippe's famous number one what did I say.? Sorry it's Philippe's.


    Hey dotard, did you continue reading? LITERALLY, the next sentence after the sentence you quoted in the article is:

    But he acknowledged the North's demand was only for Washington to back the lifting of United Nations Security Council sanctions imposed since March 2016 and didn't include the other resolutions going back a decade more. What Pyongyang was seeking, he said, was the lifting of sanctions that impede the civilian economy and the people's livelihood — as Ri had claimed.
    Surely, you can't be THAT dumb, right? Reading comprehension isn't your forte apparently. I bet when you did your book report on Romeo and Juliet, you wrote that they lived happily ever after.



    And oh, speaking of reading:

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So, still not giving us any sources where you get your news from.
    Has anybody noticed that The Plate has STILL not given us where he gets his news from, and his posts are off the rails now?

    It's almost like he's embarrassed to list them off.

    Pretty simple question, I wonder why he's spending so much time NOT answering it?


  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    92

    Default

    How's that $hitsandwich that DS made you eat taste, Mr. Head?


  7. #107

    Default

    If it's a FAKE source then whether they corroborate with a north korean officials statement or not it's still fake, got it d$#bs#it?
    It's like you saying today I 233mb#$it woke up and went to my six figure job and when I got home I had a supermodel wife waiting for me to feed me peeled grapes and then afterwards I showed her who was the man....and then I went into the toilet and took a big dump. The only truth out of that was that you took a dump...and it was an ordeal at that. . but the other stuff makes it sound good huh? too stupid to see that?? How many times do I have to tell you there's no one news outlet that has absolute truth, you gather it from different sources and you come to your own conclusions, but of course youre a sheeple and you think just because it's on AP or Roiters it's got to be fact! Pfffftt eat another bite of that Almost Poo AP @#$ sandwich!



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post


    Hey dotard, did you continue reading? LITERALLY, the next sentence after the sentence you quoted in the article is:



    Surely, you can't be THAT dumb, right? Reading comprehension isn't your forte apparently. I bet when you did your book report on Romeo and Juliet, you wrote that they lived happily ever after.



    And oh, speaking of reading:



    Has anybody noticed that The Plate has STILL not given us where he gets his news from, and his posts are off the rails now?

    It's almost like he's embarrassed to list them off.

    Pretty simple question, I wonder why he's spending so much time NOT answering it?


  8. #108

    Default

    Bwahhahaha, what's it with you left nuts banding together and piling on? The only @#$ sandwich being served is the one I served him so if you can't come up with an original "clap back" get out pinhead! You don't know how the world works, you're educamated by the system but not a lick of common sense between all of you. The real world doesn't work that way now matter how you wish it to.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Bwahhahaha, what's it with you left nuts banding together and piling on? The only @#$ sandwich being served is the one I served him so if you can't come up with an original "clap back" get out pinhead! You don't know how the world works, you're educamated by the system but not a lick of common sense between all of you. The real world doesn't work that way now matter how you wish it to.
    There's a slight problem with your logic (or lack thereof).

    With regard to the summit article: in your lambasting of the Associated Press, you establish as your baseline of veracity......wait for it folks......Donald Trump.

    Yeah, right.

    Someone who has repeatedly embellished or outright lied about virtually every aspect of his administration, who enabled Kim Jong-un to lie about the torture and murder of an American citizen.

    But yeah, let's take his word when it comes to the truth of his Hopeless in Hanoi Tour.

  10. #110

    Default

    Like I said bias propaganda instead of reporting the news, stating opinion and saying.... we think trump lied and the north koreans were truthful is in fact propaganda opinion... capishe?? If this is an objective news source like you and your fanboy states then the they could have said... there have been different accounts coming out of the meeting.. NOT state which side they believed....Gawd you guys are dense. In this case the story established baseline veracity as a North Korean official who works for a dictator regime.. yeah they have been known to be truthful and trustworthy over the years... pffftt blown up again. LOL




    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    There's a slight problem with your logic (or lack thereof).

    With regard to the summit article: in your lambasting of the Associated Press, you establish as your baseline of veracity......wait for it folks......Donald Trump.

    Yeah, right.

    Someone who has repeatedly embellished or outright lied about virtually every aspect of his administration, who enabled Kim Jong-un to lie about the torture and murder of an American citizen.

    But yeah, let's take his word when it comes to the truth of his Hopeless in Hanoi Tour.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •