Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

By the way, did something happen to Brent?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Do you want to know why conservatives hypocritically accuse liberals of lying and fake news?

1. They wish to distract other people from their own faults.

2. They wish to distract themselves from confronting their own faults and the cognitive dissonance that would entail.
    The Sad part is, "it works on their base!" Just look at CHUCKY, he honestly believes in the Fox News talking points! I watch Fox News, so I see where he get's his information. I do think I have a solution for that, without violating everyone's 1st amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I love the 'hit piece' you're referring comes from the Associated Press.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/associated-press/

That alone right there gives you a good indication that trying to discuss any topics with the ole Platehead will lead him to use this flow chart, that he probably has printed out.

But, for entertainment purposes, I'm going to post the "hit piece" again, and we'll ask the Headplate what facts he thinks are incorrect. (Mind you, the article's title begins with "COURT RECORDS REVEAL..." the same court records that sent his cronies to prison, I may add.)

But court records are fake news, I'm sure.

https://apnews.com/2b8513d4a4224a559d7048edb396cdfd

Will he be able to respond, without deflecting to Fake News, Witch Hunt, Libtards, or Hillary? Or will he be able to stick with the facts that are inculcated in court records and simply revisited in the Associated Press article.

Stay tuned....
    Steelplate.

No cherry picking.

Answer my post.

I was going to say that these people are like kids who get caught with their hands in the cookie jar and make excuses, but it's not even that.

Even when caught, they deny the reality that they face. They claim that their rival stole all the cookies and they had nothing to do with it.

I sometimes listen to people like Hannity on local radio, but I have a 5 minute rule. Five minutes is about all I can stand of their nonsense, before I change the station. At least that is long enough to get a general idea of current GOP talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The Sad part is, "it works on their base!" Just look at CHUCKY, he honestly believes in the Fox News talking points! I watch Fox News, so I see where he get's his information. I do think I have a solution for that, without violating everyone's 1st amendment rights.
    Why do you think I base all my information from Fox News? I can’t form an opinion from all news outlets? I mean you have to admit cnn is leaning left.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I sometimes listen to people like Hannity on local radio, but I have a 5 minute rule. Five minutes is about all I can stand of their nonsense, before I change the station. At least that is long enough to get a general idea of current GOP talking points.
    Seriously, can you do 5 push-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Why do you think I base all my information from Fox News? I can’t form an opinion from all news outlets? I mean you have to admit cnn is leaning left.
    It would appear CNN and MSNBC and all other news outlets besides Fox News appear to be leaning left. (But that's not the case!) It's not that there leaning Left, it's because their telling the truth! The truth is the truth, except if your a Republican! Remember who said that? Trump's personal attorney!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-25-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    It would appear CNN and MSNBC and all other news outlets besides Fox News appear to be leaning left. (But that's not the case!) It's not that there leaning Left, it's because their telling the truth! The truth is the truth, except if your a Republican! Remember who said that? Trump's personal attorney!
    I read and listen to everything. Can you do 5 push-ups ?or at least 1. Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I read and listen to everything. Can you do 5 push-ups ?or at least 1. Serious.
    I don't know I haven't tried in years! I did 5 miles today (seriously) does that count for anything????????

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast