Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Yes it is. Do some research. Say I am working for a company with a group health plan. If say 1 or2 people get really sick or have some serious problems within the health plan the rates will go up for EVERYONE in the group plan. So why should I have to pay more for that then? Before Obamacare or ACA you could shop around and find some really great policies till the government stuck their nose in it. Healthcare should be like car insurance. No accidents= low rate. If your a dummy= high rates and good luck.
    CHUCKY CHUCKY CHUCKY, I can't ever get really mad at you or Steelhead because you give us the flip side of an argument. (then we can take it apart and show others the correct answer) lol Let me start by sharing my own personal experience. I had excellent Health all my life till I was about 55 years old. I owned my own business, so I didn't have an company Health Plan. I carried only catastrophic insurance on myself. (asset protection) Then along comes Obama Care and to follow the law, I bought Health Insurance I could actually use. Then it was 1 dumb Health thing after another. Instead of not seeing a doctor for 30 years, I was seeing one 4 or 5 times a year now. Guess why CHUCKY? Because that's when the body starts to break down! (that's very typical for most people around 55 years old)

The idea behind Obama Care is, the younger more healthier people pay into insurance to help pay for the older sicker ones. Here's the rub where most people miss it and you proved it perfectly! Everyone eventually "GET"S OLD" and needs Health insurance to cover their ailing bodies. What are you saying CHUCKY, you never plan to get old and have a failing body like everyone else!

Oh please CHUCKY, give the world your formula that makes you young and healthy all your life!

I'm being sarcastic because their is no such formula! This is how Health Insurance works, everybody young, middle age and old all pool their money together. The younger ones who are healthier help subside the old that are not so healthy. But here's that big point again! YOU CHUCKY, "WILL ONE DAY GET OLD TOO!!!" Then the younger healthier people will help pay for your failing Health!

Your comparison of driving insurance and Health insurance is like comparing apples to oranges! A bad driving record for most part is because of bad driving habits. You speed and take risky maneuvers on the Freeway's! (you see that kind of driving every day on the Freeway's) But a body that is failing for the most part, just happens! (no one chooses to have bad health, it just happens to people with no fault of their own)

I hope this is a little clearer to everyone! I can tell by the way you talk CHUCKY, you are probably under 40 and in good health. But CHUCKY that's not going to last forever!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-17-2019 at 08:07 PM.