Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

Hello Brent. I am glad to hear from you. I am in a similar situation, and I just agreed to teach more classes. Oh well.

Panshot, I think Steelhead is just throwing basically irrelevant talking points out there and seeing if anything sticks, but I suppose that Eric will find some way to compliment him on his efforts. LOL

And Chucky on his dirt bike riding and pushup skills.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 02-26-2019 at 05:42 PM.

On the public vote issue, I would be fine with having a public vote on everything, though. I like the ballot initiative process. We could have regular public votes for all sorts of issues, maybe with verifiable voter IDs so that we could do that online. I have discussed this elsewhere on other forums. If Steelhead thinks that will result in promoting a conservative agenda more so than the current system, I think he will be in for a big surprise. Of course it could lead to problems if the public was no good at balancing competing interests, but at least there would be more direct accountability in government. Elected Representatives should be able accountable in theory, but that is easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Panshot, I think Steelhead is just throwing basically irrelevant talking points out there and seeing if anything sticks, but I suppose that Eric will find some way to compliment him on his efforts. LOL

Cool man. Thanks. Can you do a push up.

On the public vote issue, I would be fine with having a public vote on everything, though. I like the ballot initiative process. We could have regular public votes for all sorts of issues, maybe with verifiable voter IDs so that we could do that online. I have discussed this elsewhere on other forums. If Steelhead thinks that will result in promoting a conservative agenda more so than the current system, I think he will be in for a big surprise. Of course it could lead to problems if the public was no good at balancing competing interests, but at least there would be more direct accountability in government. Elected Representatives should be able accountable in theory, but that is easier said than done.
    Verifiable voter I.D ? Democrats would never vote for that. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Verifiable voter I.D ? Democrats would never vote for that. Lol
    Chucks, what do you think about moving election days to the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Chucks, what do you think about moving election days to the weekend?
    Why would it matter? Neither my or you’re you are opinion matters anyways.

I can't stand cowards!!! You hear that Hawgy, Deve and DockRat to name a few!!!! If I knew they would cut and run the day Trump won the election. My 5 years of defending Democratic positions would not have been very civil!!!! I would have told them they were so full of horse manure, because the moment they would get their chance to prove an Republican utopia is now upon us!!! Their lies would have be painfully obvious!!! Where is that, "I'm a Fiscal Conservative crap now!!" (they know who I'm talking about!!) You can't brag about a great economy and a tax cut and have a trillion dollar a year budget deficit and thinks that's OK!!!!

Rant over!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-26-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Why would it matter? Neither my or you’re you are opinion matters anyways.
    CHUCKY, everyone's opinion does matter! If nothing else, someone might learn something from reading yours or mine.

BWAHAHAHA, so this was the major "clap back" you had for me. Whoaa!! that is what is wrong with sheeple like you, you refer to SME's and those that are in the same bed determine how you think. This is sort of like some FBI hack taking the steele dossier doc and running it to Yahoo and then letting Yahoo run a story on it's salacious nature and then using that very same yahoo story to use as proof that there's some smoking element in applying for a FISA warrant because the press in this case fake news yahoo was running a story based on an anonymous source... This is nothing but a circle jerk yah?? NBC reports it, AP grabs it,, ABC refers to AP story and then flirts with Huffington Post and who needs a woman... You got all you need... Now for the newly indoctrinated pinhead this is figurative but please point out the typographic mistake! LOL AP is now the final arbiter on real news??? Which rock have you been under??

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I love the 'hit piece' you're referring comes from the Associated Press.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/associated-press/

That alone right there gives you a good indication that trying to discuss any topics with the ole Platehead will lead him to use this flow chart, that he probably has printed out.

But, for entertainment purposes, I'm going to post the "hit piece" again, and we'll ask the Headplate what facts he thinks are incorrect. (Mind you, the article's title begins with "COURT RECORDS REVEAL..." the same court records that sent his cronies to prison, I may add.)

But court records are fake news, I'm sure.

https://apnews.com/2b8513d4a4224a559d7048edb396cdfd

Will he be able to respond, without deflecting to Fake News, Witch Hunt, Libtards, or Hillary? Or will he be able to stick with the facts that are inculcated in court records and simply revisited in the Associated Press article.

Stay tuned....

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast