Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I guess the flat tax in Russia explains the soaring wealth inequality there, and the rise of oligarchic rule in Russia, as exemplified by the Putin regime.
    Got to love how Comrade Steelhead dodged your comment by referring to scenarios which do not even exist:

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Well, if we're talking about 70% taxes on the uber wealthy and rainbow ponies that are powered by wind, hydrogen and solar than it's not a far fetched idea is it? Now I'm no where near wealthy but I don't think these wholesale pie in the sky concepts are going to fly.
    And then tries to tack with more triggered talk of unions?

What makes you think people who are non union prefer to be underpaid and abused? You must be a part of a union. Lots of specialized fields that are NOT unionized and no complaints here.
    Seems you put the zap on the critical-thinking areas of what passes for his brain with that essay.

I feel honored to know that you are taking notes regarding my use of critical thinking, Mr. Panshot.

Your democrat braintrust is pushing these policies so if anything I'm responding to the topic du jour of liberal ideologues.
    Scenarios that do not exist? Yeah because a few years ago who would have thought that there would be a left wing nutjob that would propose a soda pop tax. The mere consideration of such outrageous proposals is proof that anything can happen when you have liberal nutjobs in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Got to love how Comrade Steelhead dodged your comment by referring to scenarios which do not even exist:

And then tries to tack with more triggered talk of unions?

Seems you put the zap on the critical-thinking areas of what passes for his brain with that essay.

Your democrat braintrust is pushing these policies so if anything I'm responding to the topic du jour of liberal ideologues.
    Scenarios that do not exist? Yeah because a few years ago who would have thought that there would be a left wing nutjob that would propose a soda pop tax. The mere consideration of such outrageous proposals is proof that anything can happen when you have liberal nutjobs in power.
    But look what happens when you have a Republican President and a Republican Congress! Zero oversight from Congress and the worst 2 trillion dollars every spent on that famous tax cut. I just talked to my friend at work who had her tax's done. She went from a refund of $1500 in 2018 to a mesely $400 this year! Wait till that hits the Trumptards! The worst part for them is, they can't blame the Democrats or call it Fake News or lie about it! Their going to "OWN" that one!!!!!

Mitch McConell, is going to go down as the worst Senate majority leader in history! He is changing the rules or going where no man as gone before in the Senate. He really is going against the Constitution! He is so short sighted, so when the Dems get control of everything again. (they will) They can have free reign on getting their agenda passed thanks to Mitch McConell, taking down the checks and balances of the minority party that's not in power!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-22-2019 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Wait till that hits the Trumptards! The worst part for them is, they can't blame the Democrats or call it Fake News or lie about it! Their going to "OWN" that one!!!!!
    Yeah, anybody else do their taxes yet?

Scenarios that do not exist?
    Correct, scenarios which do not exist.

Yeah because a few years ago who would have thought that there would be a left wing nutjob that would propose a soda pop tax. The mere consideration of such outrageous proposals is proof that anything can happen when you have liberal nutjobs in power.
    Outraged by soda taxes, triggered by the mere mention of unions. You're the reason the adults put out the kids' table at Thanksgiving.

And no, "rainbow ponies that are powered by wind, hydrogen and solar" can't happen, I don't care how liberal you are.

We interrupt this thread to bring you an important message from Stevie Wonder:

So now the UNION hack gets offended because I put down his union. Wahhh!! idiots like you can't think about more than one issue at a time and do not understand complex concepts. It's so implausible that the leading cheerleaders are the ones favorite to lead the party in a presidential election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Correct, scenarios which do not exist.

Outraged by soda taxes, triggered by the mere mention of unions. You're the reason the adults put out the kids' table at Thanksgiving.

And no, "rainbow ponies that are powered by wind, hydrogen and solar" can't happen, I don't care how liberal you are.

So now the UNION hack gets offended because I put down his union. Wahhh!!
    I've worked in union and non-union shops, and have experienced and appreciate the advantages and disadvantages to both.

I don't see the need unionize the entire American labor force. But I do see it's value in certain industries, and I recognize it's historical impact.

idiots like you can't think about more than one issue at a time and do not understand complex concepts. It's so implausible that the leading cheerleaders are the ones favorite to lead the party in a presidential election.
    You might want to consider applying basic punctuation and vocabulary to your sentences, particularly when you're assessing the understanding of others.

And now for this public service message from Marvin Gaye:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast