Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

Please you're embarassing yourself, first it was and t hen it wasn't and then just stop. Wahhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    The essay was not a union diatribe -- in it's 626 words, it uses the word "union" four times, which is two times less than your 110-word rant --but it's interesting to see what triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Please you're embarassing yourself, first it was and t hen it wasn't and then just stop. Wahhh!
    There's no embarrassment here, nor any wavering. Only amusement from your complete and utter inability to regurgitate anything other than the same tired (not to mention false) monologue that's been rattling around the cavern between your ears.

And so:

There she goes again, taking things literally instead of figuratively when it comes to typos and grammatical, the point is you miss out on what the meaning of a diatribe is. A diatribe is NEGATIVE in connotation, your "union members are GOD's gift" to the modern workforce piece was a compliment so of course it wasn't a diatribe and yet you claimed it wasn't... DUHH reading comprehension much??
    As I said, your poor writing is merely a reflection of your poor logic and reasoning skills.

And once again, the essay was a diatribe. Just not a) a union diatribe, nor b) a diatribe against unions.

And nowhere does it say (or even suggest) that "union members are GOD's gift".

The fact that you think that you can pick and choose which policies your left wing government will have control over your life is the JOKE. You go ahead and bend over and take it because it sounds like you're okay with it and even complicit. There's such a thing as a slippery slope and it's already taking place here in California with laws being passed without any public vote.
    And once again your poor logic shines through. I've not itemized any real or imaginary list of policies - be they left, center, or right - let alone given a line-by-line approval or disapproval of said policies (though I have no problem touching on a few below). Furthermore, your suggestion of complicity is asinine on it's face - no one here is arguing for illegal or illicit acts. Finally, there is no "slippery slope" in regards to the passage of state laws. The legislature is elected (i.e., a public vote), and is just as valid a mechanism for passing laws as the ballot initiative (which wasn't even enacted until 62 years after the creation of our Constitution). Now, if you're going to argue that the direct vote is a more preferable democratic mechanism to legislation, I'd be amused to hear such an argument.

a moratorium on child birth
    I generally am opposed to laws which limit reproductive rights, with a few rare exceptions.

limiting what you can eat
    I don't believe in legislating dietary habits. As far as taxing certain foods is concerned, I don't have a problem with it, especially considering the history behind our worst consumption habits as a nation.

single payer health care and individual health choices
    Our healthcare system is flawed, and has been for decades. However, single-payer healthcare is a real and working concept, and one which has existed in this country for over 50 years. What's amusing is that most people truly don't understand what "single-payer" means, and there has been no shortage or politicians and pundits who have played on the ignorance of the general public in light of that. At any rate, individual heathcare choices are limited, regardless of the system you advocate, unless you are rich AND unfettered by ANY healthcare plan.

BWAHAHAHA, so this was the major "clap back" you had for me. Whoaa!! that is what is wrong with sheeple like you, you refer to SME's and those that are in the same bed determine how you think. This is sort of like some FBI hack taking the steele dossier doc and running it to Yahoo and then letting Yahoo run a story on it's salacious nature and then using that very same yahoo story to use as proof that there's some smoking element in applying for a FISA warrant because the press in this case fake news yahoo was running a story based on an anonymous source... This is nothing but a circle jerk yah?? NBC reports it, AP grabs it,, ABC refers to AP story and then flirts with Huffington Post and who needs a woman... You got all you need... Now for the newly indoctrinated pinhead this is figurative but please point out the typographic mistake! LOL AP is now the final arbiter on real news??? Which rock have you been under??
    So you're saying that the Associated Press is fake news, essentially? Let's add that to your growing list.

I see you followed the flowchart to the T.

Now, here's an interesting question. What do you consider legitimate news sources?

This should be good.

Eric, I had run-ins with all of those now absent people over the years. In fact, the 3 that you mentioned as the same 3 who came to my mind as the worst offenders. They never were anything but insulting to me, and yes, they skedaddled when wutzizname slithered into the White House. Of course there is something good to be said for people like Steelhead and Chucky who have the courage to speak out even when they meet heavy opposition. People such as us did the same during the Obama administration. Steelhead continues to be insulting, but Chucky is not insulting, so I guess that's something.

By the way, I am about Eric's age, also go for walks, and also have not tried to do push-ups in many years. I think I could do them. I do all the heavy work that my wife needs done. LOL

I think the Cohen testimony will be very damaging. Republicans are trying to question his credibility, but what about their credibility?
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 02-27-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I think the Cohen testimony will be very damaging.

FAKE CHECK!

I'll save the apologists having to log in and post, "Well, he was just paying Michael Cohen for his legal services."

Watching the Repubs circle the wagons is pretty hilarious. The same people who are mad at this charade were the same ones masturbating during the Clinton impeachment hearings.

I was thinking the same thing, DS. I hope Cohen has proof that this check was hush money to pay Stormy Daniels.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, DS. I hope Cohen has proof that this check was hush money to pay Stormy Daniels.
    Nothing was more hilarious than Mark Meadows getting punked by Rashida Tlaib (I know somewhere Chucky is triggered), when she called him out for insisting that because Trump had hired a person of color to his staff, meant that he wasn't racist.

https://t.co/ixomGobao9

Wasn't Mark Meadows the same person who once told a crowd, "'We're going to send Obama home to Kenya...?"

Oh yeah, it was.

It was reminiscent of a fellow FNN member that is no longer here once saying that they didn't hate Mexicans because he loved tacos and Corona beer, yet the xenophobia was wafting through their pores.

They all have have components of propaganda and bias built into the story but you're an institutionalized sheeple so you wouldn't be able to decipher it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So you're saying that the Associated Press is fake news, essentially? Let's add that to your growing list.

I see you followed the flowchart to the T.

Now, here's an interesting question. What do you consider legitimate news sources?

This should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

FAKE CHECK!

I'll save the apologists having to log in and post, "Well, he was just paying Michael Cohen for his legal services."

Watching the Repubs circle the wagons is pretty hilarious. The same people who are mad at this charade were the same ones masturbating during the Clinton impeachment hearings.
    I couldn't help but notice the bank the check was drafted on.

They all have have components of propaganda and bias built into the story but you're an institutionalized sheeple so you wouldn't be able to decipher it.
    So, please share to us sheeple the news outlets that you utilize to inform yourself of the happenings of the country and the world, so that we may join the ranks of individuals like yourself.

You've shared what you believe to be "Fake News" outlets, now share with us the outlets that you use.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast