Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) What will Trump run on in 2020?

Studies show that unions help all workers, even non union members, but especially union members and "people of color."

https://www.dotnews.com/2019/unions-...p-people-color

What is it with you alt left cherry picking certain words and pointing out minor typographical errors but missing the point entirely??
    Remember it wasn't "wiretapping' but we found out it was surveillance! Or picking one word out of a question and deflecting with "what you mean with a cloth"? This is a fishing site and you're pointing out grammatical mistakes?! GTFOH. Here's a real beauty... I wonder if this is the same Eric Tucker writing a hit piece on Trump. Probably not but who knows? Oh the desperation is strong now because the report which was thought to be bombshell might be a big turd.

https://news.yahoo.com/court-records...134727224.html

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    I've worked in union and non-union shops, and have experienced and appreciate the advantages and disadvantages to both.

I don't see the need unionize the entire American labor force. But I do see it's value in certain industries, and I recognize it's historical impact.

You might want to consider applying basic punctuation and vocabulary to your sentences, particularly when you're assessing the understanding of others.

Good article, Steelhead. I think that's the best thing you have ever posted on this site.

It's not hard to draw flies to a patty in this forum and that's exactly what I just did. I've already pointed out hypocrisy of the left wing media and how you all pile on when every story isa subjective hit piece by a liberal pretending to be purveyors of truthful journalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Good article, Steelhead. I think that's the best thing you have ever posted on this site.

Oh dear, and here I thought you had done such a good job of presenting Eric Tucker's fine article about the Mueller investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    What is it with you alt left cherry picking certain words and pointing out minor typographical errors but missing the point entirely??

[...]

This is a fishing site and you're pointing out grammatical mistakes?!
    There was no cherry-picking - your words are your words. And are as poorly thought-out as your random, triggered, narrow logic.

You maintain a selective standard for those you disagree with, whilst being dismissive when your own faulty words & logic are pointed out. Oh the irony.

It's not hard to draw flies to a patty in this forum and that's exactly what I just did. I've already pointed out hypocrisy of the left wing media and how you all pile on when every story isa subjective hit piece by a liberal pretending to be purveyors of truthful journalism.
    And yet no one else here seems to have made mention of the supposed "hit piece" until you.

Which would make you the fly who brought the patty to the party.

Perhaps a course in reading comprehension would do you some good, you obviously miss out on my comments about the union and got triggered and misinterpreted the whole piece by labeling it NOT a diatribe and then tell me I made some grammatical mistakes, typical liberal misses whole point and points out a missing umlaut... to score some points Ha! Every fake news story that's been posted on here by the other 3 resident liberal is a hit piece pretending to be journalism. Of course they're not going to point out their own ignorance, that's why I'm here to point it out for
    you! That is the definition of piling on to a fake news story that reinforces their own bias. Man oh man are you dense. Your boy Darksh@#Doo not gonna like giving up his Tiara but you earned it!

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    There was no cherry-picking - your words are your words. And are as poorly thought-out as your random, triggered, narrow logic.

You maintain a selective standard for those you disagree with, whilst being dismissive when your own faulty words & logic are pointed out. Oh the irony.

And yet no one else here seems to have made mention of the supposed "hit piece" until you.

Which would make you the fly who brought the patty to the party.

Perhaps a course in reading comprehension would do you some good, you obviously miss out on my comments about the union and got triggered and misinterpreted the whole piece by labeling it NOT a diatribe and then tell me I made some grammatical mistakes, typical liberal misses whole point and points out a missing umlaut... to score some points Ha! Every fake news story that's been posted on here by the other 3 resident liberal is a hit piece pretending to be journalism. Of course they're not going to point out their own ignorance, that's why I'm here to point it out for
    you! That is the definition of piling on to a fake news story that reinforces their own bias. Man oh man are you dense. Your boy Darksh@#Doo not gonna like giving up his Tiara but you earned it!
    As one of the resident Liberals on here, (I don't find that as an insult at all) I do want to address the Fake News claim that Republicans claim mostly done by CNN News. (some newspaper too)

Getting a story wrong is a lot different then down right lying! The President lies all the time! (6,000 times last year alone) I watch Fox News all the time and they lie their faces off all the time! There is the common sense test on why Republicans lie all the time. The Truth makes them look bad and their on the wrong side of most issues! (So they lie!)

In the 2018 Mid term elections, what was the Republican candidates biggest lie? Answer: They favored protecting pre existing conditions for people with Health Insurance. The truth was they voted to Kill Obama Care, which did protect pre existing conditions. While then offering up no new legislation of their own, to protect pre existing conditions! The Republican Governors even lied that they favored protecting pre existing conditions, when many of them signed onto that law suit to kill Obama Care!

That was just 1 issue! I could write a dissertation about Republicans lying their faces off all the time! But why is it, the Republicans are the ones accusing the Libs about Fake News???? (they are the ones who do most of the Fake News reporting!)

I'll end with a quote from the Bible. (modified a little) The Republicans see the speck in the eyes of the Democratic's but ignore the Log that is in their own eyes!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-25-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Every fake news story that's been posted on here by the other 3 resident liberal is a hit piece pretending to be journalism. ...That is the definition of piling on to a fake news story that reinforces their own bias. Man oh man are you dense. Your boy Darksh@#Doo not gonna like giving up his Tiara but you earned it!
    I love the 'hit piece' you're referring comes from the Associated Press.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/associated-press/

That alone right there gives you a good indication that trying to discuss any topics with the ole Platehead will lead him to use this flow chart, that he probably has printed out.

But, for entertainment purposes, I'm going to post the "hit piece" again, and we'll ask the Headplate what facts he thinks are incorrect. (Mind you, the article's title begins with "COURT RECORDS REVEAL..." the same court records that sent his cronies to prison, I may add.)

But court records are fake news, I'm sure.

https://apnews.com/2b8513d4a4224a559d7048edb396cdfd

Will he be able to respond, without deflecting to Fake News, Witch Hunt, Libtards, or Hillary? Or will he be able to stick with the facts that are inculcated in court records and simply revisited in the Associated Press article.

Stay tuned....

Do you want to know why conservatives hypocritically accuse liberals of lying and fake news?

1. They wish to distract other people from their own faults.

2. They wish to distract themselves from confronting their own faults and the cognitive dissonance that would entail.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 02-25-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast