Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Kamala? Foe or Fraud?

  1. #31

    Default

    How do we somehow meld this to the "Bwhahahhaha" post I started last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The first time I've ever agreed with you.

    She is a Centrist.

    Webster Dictionary defines a Centrist as a person with moderate political opinions!

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Climatologists who say that it's getting too hot.
    What is the temperature supposed to be? At all climates? And regions? You’re agenda doesn’t make any sense.

  3. #33

    Default

    It's not about temperature per se. It's about climate, which includes seasonal variations and apparently random fluctuations too. Climatologists average out large numbers of temperature and other readings like CO2 levels, to get rid of the "noise" and see trends, which show year to year increases in general. What would be optimal would be if the climate were relatively stable, so ecosystems could function as they have evolved in various climates. Your response is a typical straw man argument, Chucky. Nobody says that the temperature is "supposed to be" a certain one in any particular place. It's about trends toward temperature increase and its many effects which are increasingly disrupting the lives of animals, plants and people all over the world.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    What is the temperature supposed to be? At all climates? And regions? You’re agenda doesn’t make any sense.
    Read today's LA Times front page section. (Feb 17 2019) It say's by 2080 the temperature in LA will be very similar to Cabo San Lucas is today!

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Read today's LA Times front page section. (Feb 17 2019) It say's by 2080 the temperature in LA will be very similar to Cabo San Lucas is today!
    Oh man! Can’t wait. Should be awesome! Al gore said we would be underwater by now.

  6. #36

    Default

    Let's revive this thread and add this story into the mix as its another freshman legislator who's getting attention for all the wrong reasons. This one sure does have a face for radio and oh but that mouth. Are you liberals "woke" yet? Because this wacko sure is!

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meadows-a...193401506.html

    I think she's the racist no?? A direct attack only to reverse course when someone called her out? Hmm maybe she'll throw her hat in the ring, I think she's of age which makes her qualify.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Let's revive this thread and add this story into the mix as its another freshman legislator who's getting attention for all the wrong reasons. This one sure does have a face for radio and oh but that mouth. Are you liberals "woke" yet? Because this wacko sure is!

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meadows-a...193401506.html

    I think she's the racist no?? A direct attack only to reverse course when someone called her out? Hmm maybe she'll throw her hat in the ring, I think she's of age which makes her qualify.
    Steelhead, I took a little jab from a member on the same aisle as myself for doing a little praising of you and CHUCKY. (it's good because I do want to see all sides) But I want to do it again. "THANK YOU STEELHEAD!" You really read my mind and brought up the exact thought I wanted to comment on! But didn't know how to bring it up and you did it for me!

    I'll even quote my source, "the Lawrence McDonell" show on conspiracy TV. (MSNBC)

    A little background information first. (you know how I have to write a dissertation on all my thoughts!) lol I did not know this, but the Chairmen of the committee (who is black) is best friends with Mark Meadows the one who we are talking about. (so the guy isn't a secret Klans men)

    However, this is the story told by Lawerence McDonell on his show. Lawerence said, he and Mark are about the same age and both grew up at a time of major racism going on. They were in different locations but the sediment was the same. Back then when you wanted to disparage a Black. The best insult you could give him or her was to tell them to go back to Africa where they came from!

    When Mark Meadows was running for the first time for Congress, he was asked on camera multiply times. If he thought President Obama was a legal citizen to be able to hold the office of the Presidency. (Birther movement) He repeatedly said, "No and should go back to Africa!" (specifically Kenya) That was playing racism to a tee to get elected! So if your playing racism to get elected, that makes you a racist!

    Those crocodile tears he shed on camera look a little compromised now don't they Steelhead????? I still encourage you and CHUCKY to watch some of the best MSNBC programs some times. I think you would learn something you wouldn't see on the right wing news outlets! (don't watch CNN) They only get the left over talent after MSNBC hires the best!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-01-2019 at 07:36 AM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    When Mark Meadows was running for the first time for Congress, he was asked on camera multiply times. If he thought President Obama was a legal citizen to be able to hold the office of the Presidency. (Birther movement) He repeatedly said, "No and should go back to Africa!" (specifically Kenya) That was playing racism to a tee to get elected! So if your playing racism to get elected, that makes you a racist!
    And when asked about it, his response?

    "I don't even remember that quote," said Meadows then. "Obviously I distance myself from that."

    "That doesn't apply to anything I'm doing now," he added.

    The ole, "I don't know what I'm supposed to be sorry about, but 'my bad.'"

    I miss the racists of my day. They owned up to it and didn't cry when confronted about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Those crocodile tears he shed on camera look a little compromised now don't they Steelhead?????
    How can I be racist!? I have a black person in my family!

    (As if that was your choice.)

    At least he didn't pull out any of the other, 'get-out-of-being-called-a-racist-cards' that include:

    9. Your past proximity to people of color.

    "My caterer at my wedding was Arabic!"

    8. That one time you did something for a person of color.

    "I once let a Chinese person get in front of me in the grocery store line."

    7. You dated or married someone who is not white.

    "Remember the time I dated that Jewish girl? I can't be anti-Semitic."

    6. You’re “woke.”

    "Hey, I listen to Beyonce."

    5. You’re also a person of color.

    "How can I be racist? I'm 19th generation Italian."

    4. You’ve been discriminated against, too.

    "I didn't get into UCLA because you know, Affirmative Action. So i know how it feels to be discriminated against."

    3. You have black people in your family.

    "How could I be racist? My son in law is black."

    2. You've started a sentence with: "How could I be racist if ..." or "Not to sound racist, but..."

    and the big one

    1. One of your best friends is black.

  9. #39

    Default

    You know other people then the Big 6 (us who are making the comments) are reading these threads! Hopefully, their learning something from seeing both sides of an argument. When I watch Hannity every night, I wish there was someone there on his show, going BS to many of his thoughts! Our little discussion here, really are more informative then say just watching the Sean Hannity show.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-01-2019 at 10:44 AM.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    And when asked about it, his response?

    "I don't even remember that quote," said Meadows then. "Obviously I distance myself from that."

    "That doesn't apply to anything I'm doing now," he added.

    The ole, "I don't know what I'm supposed to be sorry about, but 'my bad.'"

    I miss the racists of my day. They owned up to it and didn't cry when confronted about it.



    How can I be racist!? I have a black person in my family!

    (As if that was your choice.)

    At least he didn't pull out any of the other, 'get-out-of-being-called-a-racist-cards' that include:

    9. Your past proximity to people of color.

    "My caterer at my wedding was Arabic!"

    8. That one time you did something for a person of color.

    "I once let a Chinese person get in front of me in the grocery store line."

    7. You dated or married someone who is not white.

    "Remember the time I dated that Jewish girl? I can't be anti-Semitic."

    6. You’re “woke.”

    "Hey, I listen to Beyonce."

    5. You’re also a person of color.

    "How can I be racist? I'm 19th generation Italian."

    4. You’ve been discriminated against, too.

    "I didn't get into UCLA because you know, Affirmative Action. So i know how it feels to be discriminated against."

    3. You have black people in your family.

    "How could I be racist? My son in law is black."

    2. You've started a sentence with: "How could I be racist if ..." or "Not to sound racist, but..."

    and the big one

    1. One of your best friends is black.
    Hey panshot or lady quagga. Define racist or better yet what is a racist.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •