Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
There are definitely some problems with Kamala's record as AG. However, I find that there are several other factors to take into account regarding her candidacy for president.

1. Being president is very different from being AG. I have to wonder if any state AGs would qualify as "progressive" according to the standards applied in these articles. Remember too, that Kamala Harris became AG in a period of a dominant "get tough on crime" theme, which surely influenced her judgment.

2. She is now a Senator, where different sides of her are being evidenced. She appears to be moving to the left, and has always had progressive tendencies as she has said.

3. She was the first Senator to co-sponsor Bernie Sanders' medicare for all proposal, and she is backing the Green New Deal and a bunch of other proposals which should make progressives happy. I think she seems receptive to the views of citizens. I would encourage more people to contact her office with suggestions, as I did a couple of years ago.
The new green deal? Wow!! Do you guys love rainbows and unicorns too? Oh. Yeah hoping Kamala gets in.that will make it for sure trump gets re-elected in 2020. Free everything for everybody. Tax the rich. Ask Cuomo how that’s working out. It looks like you don’t even have to work to get free stuff with the new green deal.