Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fun Before The Storm

Default Fun Before The Storm

I got my boat out with a friend on Wednesday the 30th before all the rain hit. It was a perfect day. Overcast and a little cool but very little wind and swell was under 1ft. Headed out to Izors reef again and metered a lot of fish but most were small. I caught several Sand Bass and I got one nice keeper Calico. We headed into the breakwater around the lobster traps again but this day there was nothing happening. We were cruising through the lobster trap looking for sings of life then I decided to head into the breakwater to see what might be there. We metered a lot of stuff so stopped and ended with a few more bass and one very nice white fish (which I did not keep because they are out of season). It was a great day although my fishing buddy didn't do nearly as well as I did. He is still learning a little.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0910.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	51877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0915(1).jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	51878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0104(1).jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	51879

Very nice,that’s a quality whitey for sure,nice Cali also,that’s a sweet rig there too!

Cya Tuna Vic

Yeah I am getting to love it. I have had it for exactly a year now.

nice white fish
    you don't see them in close to often

Robert
    <><