Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: How I Prepared Fishing Leaders & Gear For Day & Night Spinning!

Default How I Prepared Fishing Leaders & Gear For Day & Night Spinning!

How I Prepared Gear For Okuma's Visiting Anglers!

I had to get everything ready to take Jeff Robles, Robert Nguyen & John Bretza out for whipping (spin casting) the shorelines day & night. Not the easiest thing to do as these master anglers represent Okuma Fishing. I knew they depended on me to share some great spots & to accommodate all their on site requirements. So i thank God that i guessed correctly in the equipment & riggings required.

So i decided to throw a quick video together on what i decided to use & how i assembled the items needed to accommodate this group. I'm not a guide nor do i commonly fish with others. What i did notice is they watched what i used & how i casted & they picked it up immediately. Best bunch of guys i ever fished with! I loved the fishing tales & adventures shared while whipping & latter chowing down. These guys have traveled the World doing what they love to do. It's like i'm at home being with them:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFgDPOFIO24
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	51875