Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Jigging Jaw Jacker Caught a Perch

Default Jigging Jaw Jacker Caught a Perch

This was my first time every using the Jigging Jaw Jacker for Jumbo Perch and it was a tough day fishing for all of us except my uncle. He seemed to have two hot holes and just destroyed them. I had only caught a couple myself all day until I jumped into one of his holes right at the end of the day and popped a few out. So needless to say I was super surprised that the Jigging Jaw Jacker actually hooked a couple perch on such a tough light biting day. Really impressive. I will definitely be looking forward to putting this Jigging Jaw Jacker to the test when we head down to Cascade Lake in March. I hope the ice hangs around till when we want to go. The Atomic Waxworm Tungsten Jig by Backcountry Tackle has also been working very well for us this season and once again catches this nice perch.

Quote Originally Posted by Calicanuck View Post

This was my first time every using the Jigging Jaw Jacker for Jumbo Perch and it was a tough day fishing for all of us except my uncle. He seemed to have two hot holes and just destroyed them. I had only caught a couple myself all day until I jumped into one of his holes right at the end of the day and popped a few out. So needless to say I was super surprised that the Jigging Jaw Jacker actually hooked a couple perch on such a tough light biting day. Really impressive. I will definitely be looking forward to putting this Jigging Jaw Jacker to the test when we head down to Cascade Lake in March. I hope the ice hangs around till when we want to go. The Atomic Waxworm Tungsten Jig by Backcountry Tackle has also been working very well for us this season and once again catches this nice perch.
    Beauty!! Please keep you’re reports coming. Love them.