Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) MAGA hats!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, DS. There will be plenty of opportunities to make Trump and his party look bad. They offer a constant supply of embarrassing gaffes and counterproductive policy.

Plus, we can always start new threads. I gather that Free Loader is gone. Did anybody else get booted from this site that we know of?
    Steelhead light is on so he's good. I haven't seen CHUCKY for awhile or that new guy Panshot.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    The hypersensitivity around MAGA with Trump being elected is funny. I don't remember GOP'ers throwing a hissy fit everytime someone wore a HOPE t shirt in public. Some idiot actually took the time to stare at my USA socks in 2017 looking for a confrontation. So much for the tolerant leftwing nuts who are nothing but hypocrites. Acceptance and tolerance unless it doesn't agree with their line of thinking.
    I wouldn't say lefty's are hypocrites. When the Dems had the super majority in 2008-2010 they could have pushed the right around. (they didn't) Obama Care was the classic example of trying to work together. They had hearings for a year and accepted hundreds of Republicans amendments to Obama Care. Yet when the Republicans had the majority in both Houses 2016-2018, they didn't ask the Democrats for 1 suggestion on what they were trying to do! So if the Dems don't want to play ball with the Republicans now, because the Republicans need them. I wouldn't call that being a hypocrite! It's saying, if you want to work with us, you need to show us some good faith. Which they the Republicans haven't done in a very long time!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-04-2019 at 08:42 PM.

My previous comment was simply pointing out the incompetence and misguidedness of the Trump administration and the Republican Party in general. I said nothing about MAGA hats or HOPE t-shirts. And I do not confront people who wear MAGA hats, USA socks or whatever. I just act as an observer.

yes but that is the accepted norm in this day and age and perpetrated by the FAKE NEWS media. See Covington kid exhibit and the recent gay black actor. I guess they had a play book that they should have abandoned after the sitting bull @#$# chief got caught lying about the incident but doubled down with another far fetched story about a gay black who was attacked by someone yelling "maga country". Purported victim gay black guy has changed his narrative multiple times and was still walking around with a rope around his neck after being attacked. Yeah that's plausible, kind of like the chick who kept coming back to gang rape parties and until she herself became one.
    My previous comment was simply pointing out the incompetence and misguidedness of the Trump administration and the Republican Party in general. I said nothing about MAGA hats or HOPE t-shirts. And I do not confront people who wear MAGA hats, USA socks or whatever. I just act as an observer.

yes but that is the accepted norm in this day and age and perpetrated by the FAKE NEWS media. See Covington kid exhibit and the recent gay black actor. I guess they had a play book that they should have abandoned after the sitting bull @#$# chief got caught lying about the incident but doubled down with another far fetched story about a gay black who was attacked by someone yelling "maga country". Purported victim gay black guy has changed his narrative multiple times and was still walking around with a rope around his neck after being attacked. Yeah that's plausible, kind of like the chick who kept coming back to gang rape parties and until she herself became one.
    I'm not going to dispute most of your claims! However, these kids from Kentucky ages 14-17 can't be so naive that they thought they could get away with wearing a MAGA hat to the Nations capital and not meet someone who would object! What did they think, everyone they were going to meet in Washington DC was a Trump supporter! If they really thought that, welcome to the United States of America. Not the nation of Kentucky in North America!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-05-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Again, please refer me to an incident where someone got attacked for wearing an I'm with her tshirt or a Feel the Bern Tshirt or a Hope and Change T shirt. The difference are the leftist have gone off the reservation and are hypocritical when they purportedly champion tolerance and inclusion UNLESS it doesn't agree with their point of view. That is fascism; ironic that the antifa goons were actually the fascist. Therefore- hypocrites. The FAKE NEWS made fake vietnam vet indian chief to be a victim and he released conflicting statements immediately afterwards which are no longer covered by the news outlet becaues their cover was blown.

First he was a decorated vietnam vet and when someone started adding up the timeline they got caught and referred to him as a Vietnam era vet... LOL I thought there was no propaganda driven fake news according to you guys? Everyone believing in the MAGA movement is not automatically a KKK member or skinhead but according to the misrepresentation and attacks from your fake news that is the narrative presented. Again, doubling down by running another fake MAGA negative story with the gay black guy and now that's story is falling apart.

The kids are allowed to wear their hats regardless of whether you disagree with their politics or not. They were the victims who are verbally abused and cussed at by extremist black racists. Sitting Bull @#$# chief was later quoted as saying he only inserted himself in between the teens and the blacks because he was trying to protect the black racists from the boys who were acting beastly and the blacks who were their preys......google it. Do you think the media would have backtracked if other videos had not come out?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm not going to dispute most of your claims! However, these kids from Kentucky ages 14-17 can't be so naive that they thought they could get away with wearing a MAGA hat to the Nations capital and not meet someone who would object! What did they think, everyone they were going to meet in Washington DC was a Trump supporter! If they really thought that, welcome to the United States of America. Not the nation of Kentucky in North America!
    Last edited by steelhead; 02-05-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Trump's disapproval rating in Washington, DC is 79%, so yes, any people around there wearing MAGA hats and protesting are likely to encounter resistance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tandhp#image=2

LOL, wow now it's onto victim blaming where's the consistency or do you guys only apply logic when it fits your narrative. This is kinda like saying,,, well she was walking by a group of guys who were construction workers wearing a tight skirt what did she expect but cat calls? Except those kids weren't whistled at they were demeaned and cussed at and called homophobic slurs only to be portrayed by FAKE NEWS as the aggressors. So yeah there's your fake news right there and guess what your Clinton News Network led the charge!

Trump's disapproval rating in Washington, DC is 79%, so yes, any people around there wearing MAGA hats and protesting are likely to encounter resistance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tandhp#image=2

I was just stating the context of the situation which made confrontations likely. There were 3 groups present, as far as I know: the high school kids, the Black Israelites, who were the ones who were shouting the insults, and the Native Americans. I suppose the high school kids had been prodded by the Black Israelites' insults so they might have acted impulsively, but the tomahawk chops, etc. seemed to be culturally insensitive, to say the least.

LOL, wow now it's onto victim blaming where's the consistency or do you guys only apply logic when it fits your narrative. This is kinda like saying,,, well she was walking by a group of guys who were construction workers wearing a tight skirt what did she expect but cat calls? Except those kids weren't whistled at they were demeaned and cussed at and called homophobic slurs only to be portrayed by FAKE NEWS as the aggressors. So yeah there's your fake news right there and guess what your Clinton News Network led the charge!
    Sometimes Steelhead, the simplest answer is the correct one. The fact that the kids just "wore MAGA hats" in our nations capital, means they were looking for trouble. Guess what??? Trouble found them!!!!

If you don't believe that is true, are you willing to conduct an experiment? Come as my guest (Free to you) on one of our local ocean sportfishing boat. Wear a MAGA hat and see what happens??? Don't worry I'll protect you if things get ugly! lol I know of a couple of Captains that will probably play along.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-06-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast