Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: (Speakers corner) MAGA hats!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Another idiot nut who takes things literal, so is it a discussion, well let's not get caught up in semantics but again you've got nothing to add but two word responses of nothingness. I'd say your 6 posts so far are a tad higher than your actual IQ.
    I'd say you're knee-deep in the semantics. But hey, whatever, go fish.

This is MAGA country yelled the attackers according to gay african guy seeking attention!! Looky hear, wussie Smellit was sure the two people in the videos were his attackers who as it turns out were extras on his own show and black. HMM how many black, ski mask wearing with a MAGA cherry on top and also happen to be affiliated with the show ended up attacking Smellit and yet here comes the fake news calvary breathlessly reporting it. It would appear some left nut idiot fell asleep at the wheel and should have aborted this second mission after the utter failure of the Covington kids narrative to gain any traction in race baiting. Oh look fake news at work again with that black activist pretending to be a journalist robin roberts perpetuating the hoax in an interview...

Remember BLM kids, Black Lies Matter

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143903901.html
    Last edited by steelhead; 02-15-2019 at 08:20 PM.

I bet Steelplate was outraged when this happened.

No, I waited for the facts to come out before reserving judgment unlike the fake news media that you libbies prescribe to who are prone to knee jerk reactions. I actually had a big belly laugh thinking about how ridiculous of a story it was. Did you cry?

QUOTE=DarkShadow;800039]I bet Steelplate was outraged when this happened.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Doubtful - he only plays up the reports that support his own "fake news" opinions.

Or maybe he just holds FOXNews to a lower standard in their reporting. God knows everyone else does.

No, I waited for the facts to come out before reserving judgment unlike the fake news media that you libbies prescribe to who are prone to knee jerk reactions.
    Really? You came out after the hoax was revealed and let your thoughts known? Would love to see where you did that.

Even FoxNews removed all instances of that scandal. Good thing Google keeps records.

I actually had a big belly laugh thinking about how ridiculous of a story it was. Did you cry?
    Did you cry? Or did u brush it off because it didn't fit your narrative at the time?

What the h3ll are you rambling on about? It sounded fishy from the beginning and your FAKE news had it running on a loop until the hoax was revealed. Yeah the ones you and the gang of 3 love to quote. Fox news removed it? Removed what, references that it was an actual attack?
    Well you must be panshot's relative, NO @#$# they removed it because it's fake! .. kinda like that pinhead saying the article that glowingly talked about the unions was NOT a diatribe... duh! What is my narrative that this was a fake attack staged? Well then I'm right. thanks

Really? You came out after the hoax was revealed and let your thoughts known? Would love to see where you did that.

Even FoxNews removed all instances of that scandal. Good thing Google keeps records.

Did you cry? Or did u brush it off because it didn't fit your narrative at the time?

What the h3ll are you rambling on about?
    Hmm. Methinks that Mr High IQ here didn't realize my original post:

Has a link embedded.

For the feeble minded, here is the link i was referring to with my previous post.

https://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Oc...ticker,00.html

I'm glad PanShot saw the embedded URL I had been referring to.

Now here's a trick question for Steelplate.

What do you think the sentence should be for Jussie Smollett after the hoax was revealed?

Hmm. Methinks that Mr High IQ here didn't realize my original post:

Has a link embedded.

For the feeble minded, here is the link i was referring to with my previous post.

https://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Oc...ticker,00.html

I'm glad PanShot saw the embedded URL I had been referring to.

Now here's a trick question for Steelplate.

What do you think the sentence should be for Jussie Smollett after the hoax was revealed?
    Smollett is innocent at this point. If he is proven guilty then he should pay a HUGE fine and pay back all the money CPD spent investigating this.

“You know what Jussie Smollet should’ve did? Just went up in Liam Neeson’s neighborhood. Would’ve solved all his damn problems.” - Charles Barkley

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast