Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Eager Angler

Default Eager Angler

Hello felllow fishermen -- I'm fairly new to fishing Castaic and would like to meet up with a fishing buddy willing to teach me some tricks of the trade. I'm an early riser and have fished the lower lagoon with success in the float tube but it appears different seasons require different tactics, baits, lures, etc. and that's sparked the ask for guidance. I'm conscientious, a quick learner and won't poke your eye out. Drop me a line and I'll bump you back. Hope to hear from you soon. Fish On! Theresa
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BIG BASS CU.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	51819

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo Tess View Post
    Hello felllow fishermen -- I'm fairly new to fishing Castaic and would like to meet up with a fishing buddy willing to teach me some tricks of the trade. I'm an early riser and have fished the lower lagoon with success in the float tube but it appears different seasons require different tactics, baits, lures, etc. and that's sparked the ask for guidance. I'm conscientious, a quick learner and won't poke your eye out. Drop me a line and I'll bump you back. Hope to hear from you soon. Fish On! Theresa
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BIG BASS CU.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	51819
    Hi Theresa, PM me and maybe we can connect for some boat time.