Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is DVL stocking this coming week Jan 15?

Default Is DVL stocking this coming week Jan 15?

Anyone know if they are stocking Jan 15? I was going to call them today but got done with the day way too late after they closed unfortunately.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Anyone know if they are stocking Jan 15? I was going to call them today but got done with the day way too late after they closed unfortunately.

Thanks.
    Their stocking on Jan 22, so you can fish for them on the 23.

Default Did they really stock today 2/22?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    In Nov and Dec, they threw up videos of the stock on Tuesday, the day of stocking. Did they stock today as I do not see a fresh video.

Thanks!

They also stocked it last month with 500lbs of lightening trout and 3k of rainbow trout

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    They also stocked it last month with 500lbs of lightening trout and 3k of rainbow trout
    Yea it was a 1 day thing on the lightning trout! How do I know that? I was there on the 2nd day after they stock and the whole lake caught 1 lightning while we were there. All the pictures I saw of caught lightning trout, were dated the first day you could fish for them.

Yea it was a 1 day thing on the lightning trout! How do I know that? I was there on the 2nd day after they stock and the whole lake caught 1 lightning while we were there. All the pictures I saw of caught lightning trout, were dated the first day you could fish for them.
    Yup I saw the picture and the line to get into the lake.

So....did they stock on the 22nd?

Quote Originally Posted by BradyG View Post
    So....did they stock on the 22nd?
    Yes they did

I did make it on the 1st day after stocking and yes, the lines are very long. I got there before gate opened and once opened, it took 30 minutes for the cars in front before I got to the entrace pay station. I ran into the guy that was #2 and he was parked there at 10pm the night before. Crazy....:) But of course, he got 5 large trout by the time I go through the door and was on the water. Worth a try.

Default DVL was a bust ... no Stripers or bass.. trout was gone Saturday morning 1/26/19

Fished DVL ... trout were not there!! Stripers and bass were a no show ... the lake was dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast