Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ninja fishing Disney Animal kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    What if it's free to fish (Lake Isabella) but they charge you to put your boat on the water. Is that a pay lake? lol

Most of the lakes in the Southern part of the state charge something. Parking, fishing permits, boat launching fees etc.
    Most of the lakes I fish I walk into them. Big bear lake you don't have to pay to park or no fishing permits.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    😂 I guess you don’t follow Instagram a ton of fisherman do illegal fishing aka ninja fishing
    I like the way bowler thinks.

"Ton of fisherman do illegal fishing" So therefore I will do it as well. (It's not illegal until you get caught hahahaha)

So looks like bowler is a sheep, follows the herd (legal or not) since the herd is doing, so am I.

I honestly can say I never fished a spot that didn't allow it eventhough others were fishing it and it was a wide open bite.

Hopefully, with this post you don't get busted and fined down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    I like the way bowler thinks.

"Ton of fisherman do illegal fishing" So therefore I will do it as well. (It's not illegal until you get caught hahahaha)

So looks like bowler is a sheep, follows the herd (legal or not) since the herd is doing, so am I.

I honestly can say I never fished a spot that didn't allow it eventhough others were fishing it and it was a wide open bite.

Hopefully, with this post you don't get busted and fined down the road.
    I haven’t done anything like that in years. I’ve been doing it years before Instagram even came out. I have a few ponds back in the day I use to fish been busted a few times there all they told me was just to leave. My ninja fishing is fishing at night in legal spots.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ighlight=Ninja
    I miss the good old days of fnn when ppl used to ninja fish all the time and post it.

I haven’t done anything like that in years. I’ve been doing it years before Instagram even came out. I have a few ponds back in the day I use to fish been busted a few times there all they told me was just to leave. My ninja fishing is fishing at night in legal spots.
    I'm missing something. If you're Ninja fishing at night in legal places, why not just call it fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    I'm missing something. If you're Ninja fishing at night in legal places, why not just call it fishing?
    Because it’s sounds better. Some of them are legal places but after hours

Because it’s sounds better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123