Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja fishing Disney Animal kingdom

Default Ninja fishing Disney Animal kingdom

Re:cast member Jon went to Florida in October and he did a little ninja fishing

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Re:cast member Jon went to Florida in October and he did a little ninja fishing
    That's cool, couldn't see the video, thanks to our network restrictions.

But last I checked, Disneyland in Florida has fishing available all over it's complexes...so how is this 'ninja' fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That's cool, couldn't see the video, thanks to our network restrictions.

But last I checked, Disneyland in Florida has fishing available all over it's complexes...so how is this 'ninja' fishing?
    Well you have to pay for it. I read they have guided bass fishing

I guess it's a good thing to show your face when doing something illegal.
    That way they won't have to cut the gator open to identify the body.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    I guess it's a good thing to show your face when doing something illegal.
    That way they won't have to cut the gator open to identify the body.
    😂 I guess you don’t follow Instagram a ton of fisherman do illegal fishing aka ninja fishing

�� I guess you don’t follow Instagram a ton of fisherman do illegal fishing aka ninja fishing
    Yea, but it's not all in Florida! It's an Conservative state that has the Death penalty! You never saw the Simpson episode where Homer stayed in Florida after Spring break? A certain prized alligator was injured and the Hard arse sheriff didn't take too kindly to Yankees having illegal fun in his state! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-16-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Yea, but it's not all in Florida! It's an Conservative state that has the Death penalty! You never saw the Simpson episode where Homer stayed in Florida after Spring break? A certain prized alligator was injured and the Hard arse sheriff didn't take too kindly to Yankees having illegal fun in his state! lol
    I follow a few fishermen in Florida on Instagram and they do ninja fishing all the time

I follow a few fishermen in Florida on Instagram and they do ninja fishing all the time
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/new...reply&p=799475

I guess because others are doing it, it's OK. I wasn't sure what ninja fishing was all about so I looked it up in the dictionary.

I found it a few pages before poaching. Call it what you want, it's poaching.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/new...reply&p=799475

I guess because others are doing it, it's OK. I wasn't sure what ninja fishing was all about so I looked it up in the dictionary.

I found it a few pages before poaching. Call it what you want, it's poaching.
    Don’t hate. So you never fished a spot that says no fishing before? 🤔

Don’t hate. So you never fished a spot that says no fishing before? ��
    When I was 12 maybe! When I was 17 all my buddy's thought is was cute to jump the fence and fish Lake Matthews. (I wouldn't go) They went a bunch of times and thought they were Lex Luther master criminals. They bought a map around Lake Matthews and found some side road to park their car. They thought they were so smart till they got caught. They got caught by the foot prints they left when crossing the road. Even the security guard didn't know about they side road. (so they were a little smarter but they still got caught) It wasn't so funny when they had to go to court and the see the judge.

So yea in the last 40 years I can honestly say I haven't fished where it said no fishing. What's the honor in that??? Part of my fun is finding cool places to fish! I don't want to have to look over my shoulder all day in fishing. What's the fun in that?

I'm not here to hate! But if you need to catch a fish, I'll take you to one of my legal hot spots and I'll pay for you to get in. Really you should come as my guest to Lake Wohlford and let me run the boat. I guarantee you won't think Big Bear is any kind hot trout lake after you fished Wohlford!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-17-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast